V.3 CH.5: Never Miss a Beat

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Sooo... Penny!  You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!"

Ciel: "Penny?" She looks at her watch and gestures at it. "I believe it is best if we move on to our next location."

Penny: "Could we have just a minute to talk?"

In response, Ciel checks the time, then takes a step back and nods, starting the countdown. Ruby drags F/n into her and Penny's huddle.

Ruby: "So is she... your friend or..."

Penny: "Well, in a way. She's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you."

Ruby: "Oh. So, Weiss."

F/n: "No, Weiss only spends time with us to achieve her goals." He looks at Ciel still counting down. "Which I guess still fits."

Ruby: "Does she know about... y'know... beep boop bop, does not compute?"

Penny: "Oh no. General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off."

F/n: "Okay! I just wanna know, what does Ruby mean about you being a robot?"

Penny eyes widen, looking at Ruby. Ruby kicks F/n out of their huddle before whispering to Penny. As F/n still wonder what he did wrong, he is brought back into their huddle.

Ruby: "Penny is a robot. Like a robot, robot. You know, made out of bolts and metal?"

Penny arm opens up, showing wires everywhere inside her.

F/n: "...Cool. Crap! This is going to be easier for them!"

Penny: "Huh?! Aren't you afraid? Shocked? Disgusted?!"

F/n: "It certainly is shocking, but, I'm cool with who you are, even if your a robot. Unless you suddenly decide to go insane then I'll be scared."

A huge smile appears on her face, giving F/n a bone crushing hug.

Penny: "Thank you friend!"

F/n: "MY BACK!!!" He repeatedly taps penny to let go as he feels his back about to break.

Penny: "Sorry!" She lets him go, dropping him on the ground. She starts talking to ruby as she didn't try to kill F/n a moment ago. "Ruby, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about. I want to stay at Beacon."

Ruby: "Penny, they'll never let you do that."

Penny: "I know, but I have a plan."

Ciel steps back up to Penny's side and pointing to her watch.

Ciel: "It's been precisely one minute, ma'am."

Penny: "I'll talk to you more soon, Ruby. And you too, F/n!"

F/n: "Just... don't... do that again."

He weakly stands up as the two Atlesians leave.

Port: "Our next match will begin in 15 minutes!"