Denny's parking lot

*Not proof read*

Amity and Luz had ditched the blights reservation at a fancy buffet to hang out, and because mrs. Odalia blight was being a snob towards Amitys girlfriend.

They had parked at a denny's since there had been no cars at the parking lot. "i can't believe we just ditched your parents!" luz laughed nervously.

amity only laughed at luz's nervousness. Leaning over Luz kissed amity softly.

Amity kissed back, putting her hand on the Nocedas shoulder.

The soft kiss slowly turned into something more passionate, lip biting,  shirts coming off, tugging at belts and undoing buttons pursued.

It happened to quickly, they were in Luz's back seat, Luz between Amitys thighs licking and sucking Amitys clit.

Amity had threw her legs over Luz's shoulders, throwing her head back her moaned grabbing Luzs hair tugging it basically begging for Luz to make her cum.

And Luz did that easily of course, having sex with someone so much you know exactly how to make them cum, giving you so much power over them, being able to control whenever they cum, edging them till their drooling, begging, whining.

That's how Luz got off, being dominate, and she was so god damn good at it.