Kitty's Toy

[Lots of yall love the previous chapter bout Amity riding Luz because she drugged her as her pet 'dog'. Well, this time I'm not disappointing yall with this chapter ;)]

The couple had it again, Luz kissing her master with tongue, only the thing is that Amity forced her to swallow a pill in the session. Luz parted the kiss, holding her head as she groans at the sudden migraine. Something between her legs is pressing her boxer, hard.

When the migraine stopped, she looked back up as her vision started to blur. The drug is finally setting the effects. "Master..?" she called, looking around the room for her. It's just a bedroom.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." the dog turned around and saw her master in an open buttoned up shirt, no bra with black pants, the zipper perfectly on the low, small strands of dark auburn hair showing. No panties at all.

The mutt ran up to her, tried to pick her up to push her against the wall and finish that make out session. However, she got tugged when she ran to her master, looking back as she was tugged by the leash. "Oh, how silly of you to forget I'm the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles." small chuckles left from her. When she had her halt, her face expression went from a smirk to a serious face. "Sit." the female dog obeyed, sitting on her knees with her hands being tied when her master circled a glyph in the air by her right index finger, glowing with the color of pink.

She drew another glyph in the air with her index, this time the glowing color was red. Next thing Luz knew, a red leathered fancy chair appeared behind her master, literally poofing out of thin air after the glyph was made. Blight took a seat on it, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her hand with her elbow putting small pressure on the armrest.

Mutt's breathing increased deeply, very audible for her master to hear. And very much to her dismay, she loved every heating growing sound the mutt let out.

Using her current hand that wasn't beneath her chin's pressure: she drew another glyph in the air, a yellow glow of a color showed. Then, a bottle of pink liquid in it came out of the glowing circle, lowering on the Blight's hand as she held it tightly to make sure she didn't accidently drop it at the hard, tiled grey floor.

Luz's knees started to ache. But she didn't care, just curious with the liquid. It looked.. Awfully familiar..? She's not sure but she almost had snapped her thoughts, almost.. Became conscious to reality.

When Amity whistled and caught up the female dog's attention, she pulled down her pants slowly just to eager the mutt, spreading her legs. When her pants were at the level of her ankles, she opened the bottle and told the dog to pay close attention to the liquid. The Blight poured the liquid onto her genitalia, the pink now glowing juice spreading and also going lower and going to her legs. It was cold but damn, she got herself a bit hard now.

Amity brought up a smirk, looking down at the mutt with a small buldge forming, it's just so clear. Her breath getting deeper from the sounds of it, her shoulders looking so.. Rough, out of place. Hmm, what can she do to those bulky shoulders later on?

[actual questions since I do plan on making a third and not having a mental breakdown, what should I do with Luz's shoulders? I know which place it will be just, how do you want me to write it?]

She whistled again, the mutt's eyes lulled to her face. Nothing in those eyes, just emotionless.
“You want me so bad, do you, naughty bitch?”
The dog hastily nodded. Opening her mouth, showing her teeth. No fangs, no sharp ends. Just a perfect set of teeth showing while the witch herself has a pair of sharp ones, always ready to sunk them in the flesh of her target. Luz Noceda, the female dog she drugged on.

Her toy.

"Then start licking, mutt." she didn't hesitated at first, getting closer on her master's genitalia
Luz admitted that this is her first time looking Amity's genitalia from up close. She's fascinated but remembered her task.

And so, licking she did. Giving a long, big lick and not slow but immediate. The taste of the liquid was not sweet, nor was it bitter. There was actually no taste but she started to feel weird.
Her master arched her back, gasping at how bold the mutt's moves were. She huffed, shaking as she's not entirely used to this. Her bud, clitoris, very sensitive at the massive licks she's getting thrown at. Very bold of Luz, indeed.

She moaned, humming and biting her lip as she can feel her clit throbbing into her core like an echo. However, the mutt of a bitch didn't stopped and gave one, long and slow, lick. Looking with the hunger in her eyes on her master. Amity felt her spine trilling, goosebumps on her skin. She tsked, she almost pulled her hair into her throbbing, waiting cunt but didn't. Seeing the dog's member shaking violently— oh wow- Holy shit that's big.

The master pushed the mutt away from her, causing her to forcefully make her fall on the floor on her back. The mutt was confused and stayed there, looking at her master as she stood up from her chair with a disgusted smirk on her face, towering now the mutt.
“Tsk, you can't keep it in your fucking pants, can't you?”

Luz is really concerned and confused, thinking that she made her master conflicted. That wasn't her intention, she just wanted to please her.

Ho— YIKES- SHIT DAMN

Luz whimpered in pain, afraid to scream while Amity constantly stepping and putting extra pressure on the mutt's erection.
“You dirty fucking bitch. Look at you, so dirty and disgusting.”
She laughed.

Although I guaranteE THAT SHIT HURTS LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER—
This is still fanfiction and this is PAINFUL TO WATCH

She stomped one last time, looking over tmat the mutt's face. Regret.

She regret what she just did but she also.. Loved it??

Shit, this Blight is a fucking sadist.

The face Luz had now was filled in with confusion mixed in pain. I guess that would make sense in why Amity nearly cummed at that moment.
She threw her pants aside from her legs, yeeting her loose shirt with it. Now bare naked, giving the dog more confidence as— how the fuck does Luz still manage to hold another boner after getting stomped more than five times today????
Is this even possible?? Tf???

Mental note: don't ever piss off your lover while having a boner.

Pt. 2 and a half will come soon enough.. Stay tuned while I go feet my serotonin from Fanta drinks.