License

We all know what happened.

Least to say; car jacking.

Okay that was a terrible one.

Luz drove in her car late at night with drunk friends. Yes she's drunk too but not much, only a few beer bottles and four shots of vodka. What could go wrong? Everything could go wrong jesus christ don't drink and go driving afterwards.
Unfortunately, they didn't crashed. Yet. Hopefully. Willow was veerrryyyy high. Making up awful dad jokes and talking sexual jokes about Boscha.. Which Boscha keeps laughing at.

Gus was just quiet, it's disturbing at how his eyes are just widened but dead. Though he smells like he's on meth or even heroïne. He didn't drink. So he couldn't be drunk.
It would make sense on how Willow even got drugs in the first place.

Then again we have Skara, who is.. Not in the car. Oh, they forgot her in the pub.

Luz drove off to Boschaʼs place first since it was closer than everyone else. Dropping both her and her horny ass girlfriend who literally just carried her on her shoulder and broke the damn door. Alright, she may be on some high quality drugs and tequila.
Though Noceda grabbed her phone, somehow opened it and went into contacts and texted Willow's dads that she'll be staying the night with her maniac drunken girlfriend.

Gus' place was just near the block, so after that Luz could actually get herself killed just by driving at full speed towards a cliff.

Except the whole ride was fucking quiet.
Not only that but Gus tried to murder Luz. Which Luz just fucking laughed in unbelief. He must be thinking about Hooty annoying him. Oh well, she couldn't really blame him. And she'll forget that ever happened anyways.

Parking the car at the side of the road, Luz got out and opened the car door, dragging Gus out, slamming the door shut and carried him bridal style to his house.

The fact that his father was probably in his bed sleeping or went out for whatever reason. So getting the spare key in the hidden place, unlocking the door and just dropped the unconscious Gus at the couch, locking the door for drunk reasons and went back to the car.

Vroom vroom she went.

Skipping to the point that Amity scared the shit out of Luz. Which she fainted. Both girls fainted.

Back at the pub...

"DRINKS ON ME!" Skara shouted on the bar stool, everyone yelled and cheered their glasses into the air. She laughed and asked for more tequila with crack. However the bartender smirked and.. That bitch flirted. "Oohhh~ (hic!) guess I'mma lucky gal to-nite, ehy?" Skara hicced out.