Fluffy Gym

Just human au Fluff

"Ahaha! Luzzz! Staphhhh we're in P.E.!" her lover wheezed out, still laughing uncontrollable with Luz's kisses on her cheeks that very much tickled. "Amityyyyyyyyyyy — I wanna cuddle but you won't lemme."
Amity, growled playful but irritated with the stares. "Because you're stinky! Stop it and let me give you a kiss."

She did as told, letting Amity go and somehow making her fall on the matts that were placed. They had to form piramids for today's lesson, then next week would be volleyball.
Though when they chose a piramid, Luz thought it was a cheesy piramide and just tackled Amity with kisses in any shape she had to make. The whole class were just staring at the couple, some "Aw"-ing at the pair, others just standing there for entertainment. Who knows, the girl as known as there leader sat on the matt and watched the pair as she did fell multiple times and sprained her ankle. Thankfully Luz managed to catch her other limbs from the fall.

Amity lied, she didn't kissed Luz but carried her bridal style and spinning around. Luz panicked a bit before calming and laughing with the Blight who tripped on her own feet. Her lover fell from her arms butt first on the matt and then she fell onto her lover in the most.. Inappropriate place. She apologised with cries. Luz seemed unfazed and chuckled but blush when she stared away from Amity. Eyes widening at the now room filled in stares. At them both.

The teacher, or coach, coughed out loud and caught the other students' attentions. “Alright everyone, back to work!”

Guess it wasn't so fluffy with the intense stares Ahaha..?