The Writer's Block

Cans of Monster energy drinks were scattered around the room and on the desk, pencils disappearing every hour or so. Fortunately, there is still more pencils around. On the desk sat a large paper with doodles in it. Mostly from a fanfiction as there was also doodles with timelines. On the chair in front of the desk sat a person, scrolling through on their phone in a social media platform. The person got off the app “TikTok” and threw their phone slightly onto the desk, looking at the ceiling before closing their eyes and inhaling through their nostrils.

Exhaling after a few seconds.

Getting back to their senses, they looked down on the desk, staring at the pencil that was neatly set near the paper with the eraser. Grabbing back their phone and pressing another social media app, just otherwise from TikTok. An orange theme color with a white “W” in a cursive way.

“Wattpad, Wattpad. Give me ideas, for I have sinned to.. Huh.” the person sang a bit, singing “Slumber Party” afterwards.

“Me and your girlfriend, playin dress up in my house. I, gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch. She cute, kawaa-i, hentai boobies that excites me. I think she really likes me, mhm mhm mh..” already forgetting the rest as hentai moans erupted in their mind.

Taking the pencil from the desk and wrote on the paper. “Angst, angst, angst.. Maybe some smut? No, wouldn't work out. Mhm.. It needs to be longer.” letting the pencil drop back on the desk, the person logged back in an account, a collabing account. Heading over to a fanfiction that was published months ago with a title, unfinished: “Kitty's Toy.. I swear this is getting intense. It's not long enough, not yet even near of the part. So no publish yet.. Then other stories.” as he pressed into the chapter of “Kitty's Toy”, the description of the words he put showed up. Only the beginning showing as the rest weren't finished. It was a smut chapter, but the smut hasn't come yet. Just how everything was started. Just reading this on repeat making sure to fix any typos made his gut twist.

He groaned, rubbing his face with his hands and logged back out. Heading over to Google and searching up any porn videos on his phone.

“And yet people watches click baits. Who the hell would even name their post «Big dick, long cum shot» when the thumbnail shows a three inched dick with the cum not even shooting high?”
And he just talked to himself. Again.

“Guess stupid fucks wants to be a top.”
He searched up any yaoi or guy on guy porn, only most of the good videos were deleted and just more click baits showed, bad quality ones too. Sighning and shrugging it off, he deleted the history and closed his phone, dropping it down on the desk. When they looked over at the nightstand next to their bed, the digital clock had “4:30” in the morning which was rather odd. Right next to him, is a window. Everything pitched black. No clouds and no lights. There's no sun rising. “Maybe the clock is broken..” yet before they could think otherwise about checking up with a doctor soon, a loud thud of a noise came from “Upstairs?”
The writer looked up. There was no.. Ceiling? The ceiling was replaced by a black void.. He stared at it, feeling lost. Feeling crumpled. Until..

They got pulled from behind the chair, someone pushing them onto their bed as the chair fell and disappeared without any noise.

“̴̥͓͓̤̗͕̱͊͛͜͠H̷͕̲͂͛͝è̶̲̟̰̬̫͕̤̬̠̓͝l̷̻̬͚̓̎́͊̽́͂̏̚l̵͚͖͉̮̲̍̈́͐̆͛͜͝o̵̭̊̌ ̴̤͖̼̹̖̺̾͊̕—̶̯͑̄̑̽̕”̵͈̬̟̹̦̗̻̦̑͝

A woman. Early twenties. Wearing a red dress, most of her body parts bare in sight. She is.. Bright. So much brightness in the room. But his eyes didn't hurt. She looked like she were to be glowing. They shut their eyes tight when the woman said their deadname. Bringing so much.. Memories. Unfortunate, memories.
And, when he opened his eyes back again, she was just in her black laced bra and panties. Her legs between..

Mine.

She started to pull up his oversized hoodie, touching with her cold yet-impossible-warm hands. Her touch on their now bare-to-sight stomach was a burning sensation. Yet she gives a cold touch with those fingers.
“Stop.”

The touch from their stomach slowly went lower, touching the hems of their black shorts. “..stop..”
Hics came out as a whisper.
Instead of long nails, they were claws. Razor sharp claws, scratching their stomach as it bleeds. There was no pain, he felt nothing but the heat she gives.
When she tried to lower down the shorts, the person beneath her brought his legs up and kicked her away from them in one, single motion.

“STOP”

She disappeared.
The chair on the floor, the void wasn't there but the ceiling. The cold wind gliding onto his stomach, when he looked down, there's no blood. Touching with his left hand, he felt his stomach warm and soft like it always was. He layed back on the bed, hand still resting on his stomach and him closing his eyes. “Golden” by Harry Styles started to play in his head.

“.. I know that you're scared 'cause hearts gets broken.” he sang in a whisper, not caring if they sang it wrong.

When they opened their eyes, mirrors were around him. A mirror with him fucking the woman in a doggy style, the other mirror of him being a bottom and getting railed by her. Then the other mirror of her giving him a blowjob. There's more mirrors containing the same thing. All of these mirrors was containing him, fucking the woman or her fucking him. But only one was just a mirror. In front of him. He could see himself in it, tied on a chair. They didn't want this.

That same woman came through out of that mirror. This time, her without anything on.

She walked closer, and closer, closer.
They screamed, the mirrors giving him claustrophobia. The room glow in white, more mirrors showed up. On the ground and on the ceiling.

«WAKE UP»

He woke up. Drenched in sweat as he fell with his chair. A pencil falling. Gasping, chest rising and lowering down as his breathing was from quickens to slowly. Calming down a bit.

“It was just a dream.”

A source of light showed, he got up and grabbed his phone, bringing the chair back up as they sat on it while opening the phone and checking in the notifications. Just from a friend.

«Yo Kaito, u alive?»