Fights, Make Out Sessions And Permanent Bandages Of Pain

{Just to be sure; Beta Versions.}
«Jock's handwriting version.»

We all know how klutz and threatening but hot when it comes to Luz's own anger issues.

Just then when one of her opponents pissed her off with being a childish, stubborn brat and giving mixed signals to her direction and on her only with a smaller witch in his team.

Both males and close friends from playing football, or just soccer.

The first male witch that pissed off the human was taller and buffier than she could gain, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if you'd compare his sloppy arms with Willow's toned ones. Let's call him «Derik». Good in fighting, especially in combat. Plays any sport and doesn't get tired easily. Not a compliment. About a foot taller than Luz herself, not like he doesn't get his head hit by the teachers.

Then the smaller male witch, maybe «Orean» would be a good one for now?
Good in sports, doesn't speak the common language but cat, always speaks cat language with Derik. His own English is.. And I will be rude, awful. He's at least, how do I put this, an elementary kid's height. About.. Three feet smaller than Luz, make it five feet smaller than Derik's height.

Then their female team-mate, a goal keeper; «Aylia». She doesn't get angry often or has any issues when it comes to being emotional. She's just really sweet and can be confused easily. She's not an angel nor a demon brat. Just like any regular human kid, not entitled, just plain dumb. It's a compliment. Except she's just a regular witch instead of a human.

Now, her team-mates. They used to be three but a new person joined in after he allegedly told her that her bat was being played by one of the other team's player that quitted not to long ago for, she doesn't know why she quitted.

Funny how there's “«quit, quiet and quite»” with different meanings in them.×

So, just as she ran, she heard the same witch boy shouting that it was a joke. He still continued yelling until Luz made it inside the cafetaria, seeing her bat resting against the table with the girl taking a nap beside it. The newbie just scrolled through Penstagram and saw Luz, waving at her and asked if she could take back her bag now from their home-room class. Human tough bitch here, leaned on the table with her arms adding pressure to support her whole body. She gave slight the smile, telling her that when the bell rings, they all can leave. And when they leave, she can grab her bag. She understood and gave a fist-bump, Luz returning their friendly gesture with her thumb sticking out.

Just as then she walked out and the girl sitting back on her seat, assured about her bag, Luz opened the door wide open with force, with the heavy weather for its wind; it boosted her power and gave a small crack on the window. No care at all, she hopped down the stairs and ran up to her main leader;  «Sullehi».

He tried to tell her she's supposed to be the keeper but she ignored him, getting the ball from the opposite team and kicking it with force and small anger rising, almost a goal but since it was with force and extra anger came within her whole body; the kick she gave wasn't a regular beginner's kick but with all the force she thought it was small, ‹enlarges› it's own self and the ball flew higher than the goal, going to the other side. She couldn't be surprised, she didn't practised playing football before but she did knew and learned: Anger gives you more power and strength, costing stamina once used. ‡Like magic†. Except; she didn't had a bile sack on her heart, but getting new notepads for her paper glyphs do cost snails. Or wherever Eda gets them from.