Forbidden Love

Long ago, Mittens fell in love with the new cub around the Boiling Forests.

And that cub, wasn't just your regular cub but a strong, feisty wolf that would always stand up tall on their massive paws that was about nearly as big as her own skull.

They both fell deeply in hate but soon, coming to an end and turned into love as things went okay until now.

"Amity, you can not go near that rouge wolf again. She's to dangerous to be trusted, and with that Demon and cursed wanted Griffen is just enough to bring chaos around the forest!" her mother, Odalia spat. The kitten protested, "Mother, please she's—" but she never had the chance to speak as her mother kept on rambling on how a wolf like her is allowed to stay at a place like this. "She'd be better gone, or so, dead."

At last, the kitten snapped "That's enough!", pausing as she saw her mother wide-eyed at her youngest kitten in shock. "I know we all hate wolves and that they trespassed our territory back then, but she's different! She's kind, sweet and loving and caring! She's nothing like the wolves I've heard from your stories! And you know what? She'll never be a bad wolf! She's different than you will ever be-"

Her mother clawed at her cheek before her own daughter could even apprehend what had just happened.
" Don't disrespect your own mother, you have to learn your manners, ugh I do not even want to see you right now. Leave. "

Amity stood there for a moment, leaving the room but stopped once the door had opened. She turned and smiled at her mother "You are not a true mother and no one would ever wants you. Not even father or your eldest ones. Good fucking luck in life." as she shifted, dropping on to all fours and sprinted out of the Manor until running through the forests. She was getting tired but she didn't stop running.

Seeing a small house in the distance, she smiled and ran even faster.

She slowed down, shifted back and walked with both of her legs when she knocked on the door. She didn't wanted to talk to that bird but she knew her lover would only knock behind.

A few rattle sounds were heard inside, the door opening and there stood a half naked half wolf in front of her, blushing a bit at the sight of a towel covering the wolf's lower half and another long towel that hanged around her neck, covering the chest parts a bit at each ends but you could still see a hard dark nipple.
"Amity? What are you doing here?"

As the girl opened her mouth to speak, she felt her head hurting, her whole body giving up strength, falling unto tho floor but if it weren't for the wolf that quickly carried her from falling.

She only heard a few worries from te wolf but that was all before she passed out.

...
...
...
...
...

Groaning, getting up from whatever it was and sitting up as she held her head with her right palm. She remembered running into the wolf's place to stay with the wanted criminals that took her in from another world but.. "I'm in her room..?" Quietly standing up from the mattress as she wobbled her way to the door which now opened by somebody else. "L-Luz!" "Amity, glad to see you're awake."
This time the wolf was wearing black shorts and her purple shirt.

The kitten smiled but lost balance, thankfully Luz caught her. "Whoa, there Blight. You might just be falling harder onto me but I don't want you to get hurt for it." chuckling while the cat had her own tongue got caught, blushing a dark velvet red in embarrassment. "Shuddap." more like "Fuck me.." but she continued nonetheless. "And.. I don't think Blight is my name anymore."

Luz, the new wolf in town, confused as what she had meant.

"What I'm trying to say is-"
"Hold your words there, Kitty. First let's bring you on my bed and we can cuddle and talk.. If that's what you want?"

Silence before a hum of amusement was heard by the wolf. Looking down at the cat girl, or was she called a neko, nodding her head.

Luz picked her up, Amity's legs were around her waist as they both kissed and smiled briefly at each others.

Though they both continued the kiss when Amity dived in for more.

And again and again as things went a bit.. Steamy.

The wolf left the kiss and aimed up for the neck, biting it softly and sucked onto the girl's skin. She let ut a moan, pulling the wolf's head closer.

Luz pulled back away from the Blight's neck, shifting her claws longer and clawed her shirt.

"H-hey!"

Letting out a low, deep growl at the girl but continued ripping out the shirt and bra in the process.
Once out of the way, she howled in worship at her lover's bare breasts, making Mittens blush even crazier.

Though she felt something hard poking on her ass.

Luz was about to lick and tease Amity but blushed madly as she sets her down on the mattress, leaving the girl in confusion.

She took off her shirt and setting it on her.. Amity knew where this was about to go, so she stood up, made her way towards the big erected wolf, hugging from behind, her bare chest touching her bare back, feeling her lover's toned and rough abdomens as she also felt her flinched at the sudden touch.

Slowly, making her way down and feeling the hem of the shorts, but that still didn't stopped her from going in.
Though what confused Amity was, why  wasn't she wearing anything else in the shorts?

Her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink as she felt the shaft hard and at the same time-

Luz turned, carrying the kitten back and pinned her on the floor, hard. Enough to cause her to let out a stiffed moan. Either it's just me or both idiot and lil missy are masochists. Oh well. At least they're both The Gayest™.

"Bad girl.." the wolf growled, getting up and stripping her clothes. Her member now free from the cloth as it throbbed, the girl now blushing a very dark red at the huge size of the shaft.

"Like what you see, Kitten?" the wolf cooed, making the cat stand up and pounced on the wolf, kissing her lips as her legs went around Luz' waist. The girl happily kissed back but also clawed the undergarments of the kitten. They both stopped kissing as a moment passes, "Are you ready, Amity?" the wolf asked, "Always, Luz."

Slowly, Luz grabbed her member and shoved it inside the pussy's pussy :)

Amity let out a shaky moan, Luz started thrusting in and out, speeding a bit with her movements as she pressed Amity's back against the wall roughly, causing her to moan that too.

She didn't stopped, out and in, out and in, again in repeat non stop but a few more thrusts until she took off her member in Amity's cunt. Both huffing but nonetheless, Luz rubbing her shaft against her lover's clit that brought much even more pleasures.

The pussy meowed in pleasure :)

"L-Luz, please.. Mhm- s-stop teasing
me.."

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

"Y-you to fuck m-me.. Please.."

Luz fucked Amity hard that time, it took awhile for Luz to reach her climax after the kitten had reached hers. Both forgetting that by now, the cat is pregnant with hybrid cubbies.