19 - Movie night

"What time is it?" Renjun asked the others while he fished up his painting "5" Chenle answered

"Already?" His head shot up in an instant grabbing his phone he quickly dashed out.

"Yah where are you going?" Haechan asked as he overcame him running down the halls.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Oh Jungkook your here, come in" opening the door for him to enter, Tae came sliding out of his room.

"Wassup bro" after they did their handshake he took his coat off and sat down on the couch.

"What genre is it today?" Taehyung asked as he got the TV ready "I dont know ask Raeun."

Spinning her head from the kitchen they both looked back at her "What do you wanna watch Rae?"

Raeun shrugged "anything" she replied fetching them some drinks and snacks for the movie.

Just when she placed the snacks down on the table, the door bell rang indicating that there was someone at the door.

"I'll get it" she said walking towards the door. Unlocking the door she was surprisingly met by a familiar face.

"Renjun?" she muttered lowly incase Taehyung heard "I brought pizza, let me in"

"Why the fuck would you-- nevermind come in" she smiled holding the pizza box inbetween her hands.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked as he turned to face the boy. After realizing who it was he shot Renjun a harsh glare before standing up "what are you doing here?"

Renjun nudged his head towards the pizza box "pizza" Jungkook shot his head up at the word "OoOo pizza come sit" he gestured the seat beside him.

Renjun gave Raeun a quick look before gladly sitting down beside him."That's was my seat" she muttered while slouching down next to Renjun on the edge.

"Tough luck"

"Okay its horror!" Taehyung explained while dimming the lights off "swap seats with me" she begged moving closer to his ear.

"No" he blunted out clearly not like the fact that she would sit next to Jungkook "so mean" she huffed rolling her eyes.

The movie was about 30 minutes in ans Taehyung and Jungkook were basically terrified to death. Renjun looked so bored and uniterested while he dose of in the distance.

His notification bell rung causing him to pull out and check his phone.

~Raeun~

Yo he's terrified

I'm aware

Then swap seats with me