11 - Aid

"Like i said here's your half" Paps pulled out a stash of cash on the table infront of them

"Like i said here's your half" Paps pulled out a stash of cash on the table infront of them. Renjun opened up his black bag before throwing the cash in.

"Did you kill him?" He asked and Renjun only shook his head in response.

"Why not?" Renjun pulled out his gun before flinging it onto the table "reasons and i need a new gun."

Paps devishly laughed at his attitude "dont worry about that ill get you the latest model."

Renjun gave him a nod before leaving the room as he walked out in the night.

As soon as he reached home Jaemin instantly came up to him.
"What the hell took you so long" Renjun only shrugged walking towards the mini fridge.

"Oh shit" Raeun cursed as she looked over at Renjuns state.

"Why are you still here?" He asked as he took a sip from his can "cause Jisung wanted to play games with me duh"

Renjun rolled his eyes before heading into his room "is he okay?" She asked Jisung who sat on the floor beside her "hes fine."

Raeun hesitated before walking out the room, Jaemin turned her around and passed her the medical kit.

"Can you stitch him up for me?" She was mentally debating with herself but she took the kit and headed towards his room.

Knocking several times on his door she finally heard a low raspy response "come in"

Peeking through the room she carefully made her way towards his bed.

"What do you want?" sitting on the edge of his bed exhausted from the day, she ignored him and sat down beside him.

"Give me you hand" her voice was soft but in a more demanding way as Renjun only scoffed and looked away "no get lost."

Rolling her eyes she pulled onto his hands herself, placing it down on the lap before pulling out the anointment.

"I told you to fuck-"

"How'd you get hurt?" Renjun tensed up immediately "you dont need to know" he muttered.

"Fine suit yourself" purposely pushing the alcohol down on his cut he hissed out the pain.

"Calm down would you-- ow!"

"Bastard be greatful im even up to do this for you"

"I'm not grateful so stop"

"No can do because im infact too nice to do that"

"No your not, you literally just--- ow what the fuck!" She pinched him

Wrapping the bandage tightly around his knuckles she grabbed his chin making him face her as she started to patch up the injuryes on his face too.

"Quick question do you think i should give up?" Renjun couldn't focus due to the proximately between their faces.

Gulping down nervously he averted his eyes away from hers "Yeah then i dont have to deal with you anymore"

"Ouch" she drastically muttered before grabbing onto a smaller cotton bud.

"Okay but in general" Renjun was silent this time making Raeun look up into his eyes for a split second.

"Yeah..it doesnt look like he cares about you anyway" Pursing her lips shut she nodded in agreement but a part off her didn't want to believe that was true.

"But.." he added making her shift in her spot "hes still your farther so mabey dont give up-- yet?"

Raeun chuckled at his attempt to act sufficient but Renjun only pushed her off in embarrassment "fuck off" he grunted rolling his eyes as she continued to smile.

"Okay okay let me finish up though"

"You really do sti-"

"Don't say it, ill kill you right here right now" he cut her off sending a harsh glare.

"Oh no im so scared"

"You do realize i could kill you right now?"

"Yeah but your not going to, are you?"

"How do you know that?"

"Because im irresistible"

"Yeah irresistible to kill"

"Shut up"