10 - Mission success?

-Sunday 7pm-

-Sunday 7pm-

Renjun clicked the door open, today was the day he'd finally face Minhyuck. Without telling anyone about his mission he left and was now standing inside his base.

The strong smell of alchohal and ashes entered his nose. Several men stood beside his office near the end on the corridor.

A gun place in his hands while he hid behind the wall. Peeking through, he counted all the men he had to get past.

Pulling his mask over his face he waited for the first man to come through the door. As soon as he reached his eyesight Renjun flung his arm to hit the guys nose before turning him around to strangle him to death.

As soon as the grunting sounds stopped he dropped the lifeless body onto the floor.

The thump attracted the others as they all came charging for him at once and without hesitation he beat them all till they were unable to get back up.

Meanwhile, Minhyuck sat down on his leather black chair siping away as he leaned back fiddling with his gun between his hands.

Renjun barged the door open flinging it open as his eyes landed on Minhyuck, blood stained hands as a few bruises placed around his face.

"Drop the gun!" He warned pointed the gun at the elder man, and without hesitation he did what he said.

"Who are you?"

Renjun ignored his question while he eyed the whole room. Locating the safe, he rushed over.

"Who sent you?" Minhyuck asked, his eyes fell on Renjun before landing on his men lying on the ground.

"You must be quite good" Renjun fustratingly shot him near his head only missing by an inch.

"Next time i won't miss" Minhyuck instantly smirked, ducking down underneath the table he reached out for his own gun.

While shooting multiple shots at Renjun quickly took action by hiding behind the couch.

His breath fell heavy as he thought of way to tackle him down. His eyes fell on the light switch which wasn't far from his reach. Taking the opportunity he had, he quickly jumped up to turn them off.

The room fell dark not allowing them to see eachother due to the limited light supply. Renjun had the upper hand in this situation though, he was trained to fight in the dark which meant that this would be a piece of cake for him.

Smacking Minhyuck in the back of the head with his gun he kicked the guy onto the ground.

A loud groan fell from his mouth as he attempted to hit a few punches but Minhyuck was quick and picked up a golf bat before swinging it towards Renjun head.

The boy went falling down on the ground, his head pounding with pain as he held onto his head.

Minhyuck pushed himself off the ground to switch on the desk lamp. Renjun shot his eyes towards him as he stood up and threw his gun on the ground.

"Lets do it this way then"

Without hesitation they both flung themselves on each other, Renjun pushed him towards the glass cabinets causing it to shatter in pieces cutting both of their skins.

"Fuck" the man grunted locking Renjun onto the ground. As he hovered above him he punched many times against Renjuns jaw.

Causing his body to go numb but he wasnt going to give up just yet.

Grabbing the gun that was underneath the desk he hit Minhyuck in the head before flipping him around so he was now ontop.

"Your one sick bastard" pushing the loaded gun against his forehead, his fingers hovered over the trigger.

"Can I just ask, why did you leave her like that?"

The old man furrowed his brows, his chest raising at the heavy breaths that exhaled from his mouth.

"I don't know what your talking about kid" Renjun chuckled lowly while pressing the gun down even more "your daughter."

Minhyuck froze his eyes fell open as he stared up at Renjuns dark eyes "i-i don't have one, dont lie"

"You really are sick, well let me tell you this" bending down to whispered in the old mans ear he laughed lowly in a hoarse manner "she's quite pretty now."

"Don't bring her into this" he warned

"I didn't, she did so herself in attempts to find you"

Minhyuck wasnt able to say anything "don't worry i didn't tell her I'm here cause it would be a shame if she witnessed her farther die infront of her."

"What do you want?" Renjun smirked as he nudged his head to the side, Minhyuck followed his gaze as it fixed on the safe.

"Code" he demanded and in surrender Minhyuck gave him the code.

"Id thank you if it wasnt you but it is and im not nice so fuck you"

Renjun sent him a quick punch on face causing his nose to bleed out.

"Oh by the way" turing himself around he glanced down at the helpless guy "that was quoted by Raeun"

Minhyuck sent him a glare before screams echoed the building as Renjun shot him right through his leg "im not even gonna bother to tell you who that was for."

"