character introduction

Our story leads,

Tharika :
         25 years young girl, she is working in delhi forensic department of CID as assistant forensic scientist. She lost her parents in a accident. She and her brothers were raised up by her aunty seetha. Seetha also lost her husband and her childrens in that accident.seetha take  care of Tharika's father business.Tharika has two elder brothers Daya (28 years) and sachin(26 years) . Daya work as senior inspector and sachin work as inspector of mumbai CID. She is a Princess of her brothers, her happiness means alot to them, but she had a painful past her brothers also knows about it. She don't have any friends but once she had friends. She is very childish extrovert and sweet but the past changed her,now she become and introvert ,silent and act like she is rude .She lost hope in love infact she started to hate love. She always kept her lonely and sad. Now she got transfer to mumbai forensic department of CID.

Abhishek
     28 years heart throb of girls, he is working as senior inspector of mumbai CID. He has 2 sisters puvi (26 years)and shreya (25 years) . He lost his father when his mother was conceive with shreya,later his mother also died after giving birth to shreya. His aunty took them to her house and treated them as slaves they can't bear her torcher so they escaped from her and went to an orphanage.They all grown up in that orphanage, After they got job they all moved to a flat next to Tharika brothers flat.. Puvi working as a inspector of CID and shreya working as assistant scientist of forensic department mumbai.  His sisters are his world he can do anything for his sisters. Abhishek and dev were thick as thieves. Abhishek always wants to live in a join family because they always longing for love and care. He is very sweet and kind. He believe that love can do anything.

What happen if he fall in love with Tharika?
Will he can bring spring to the deserted life of Tharika?
Let's know about it!!

Do forgive me for the mistakes and flaws. Don't forget to vote .

Share your thoughts in comment.

Episodes will be uploaded after completing Endlessmemories.

With love,
   Diya ❤