28

Finally after what seemed like forever today was Myla's big day and I was beyond happy that it was finally here.

I had asked the guys that when they come to leave their Kutts inside where if needed they could grab them. that I just wanted this day to be all about Myla and nothing else.

The reluctanly agreed which I thanked them.

after I had all the decor set up and everything ready with Ly's and Gem's help I headed upstairs and got myself as well as Myla ready. 

When I walked down the stairs thats when everyone including the guys showed ups since they was handling last minute oreals at the club house and garage before closing it for the rest of the day.

Ly has opened the door and let everyone telling them everything was out back.

Happy walked to where his girls was and smiled.

"Can you believe it our baby is a year old" I say

"I cant. It feels like just yesterday she was born and now here she is a year old crawling and grabbing things to stick in her mouth to test it out and be curious" Happy replied as he took Myla and gave her birthday kisses.

"Well lets head on out so everyone can greet this beautiful birthday girl and we can get her party started" I tell him before I took Myla so Happy could remove his Kutte then take her back as we headed on outside where everyone greeted Myla with a Happy birthday in unison making her clap and giggle.

Once the party was in full swing I sat Myla down beside Abel and them while they played with child safe and washable paint.

The sounds of childernes laughter soon filled the air as we all watched them while we had our own discussion.

When it came time for the cake I had removed Mylas little tutu so she was in just a onsie and I placed her down behind her mermaid cake before I stepped back as people took pictures.

"Alright Myla have at it" I tell her 

She looked at me and then smirked before slapping her hands down on the cake grabbing the tails and flinging them before she dove face first into the cake making us all laugh.

I had the whole thing on camera so when she got older we'd be able to show her.

Happy and I walked over and we took her feet and pressed them down on the cake making her laugh as she started to fling cake all over the place which cause the others to laugh and the kids get tickled.

Happy scooped up our little birthday girl as we walked over to the bigger cake. her eyes widen and I couldn't help but awe since she thought she'd get to rin this one too.

"This is to eat baby not smash" I explained which she didn't like cause she started pouting which had everyone aweing at her.

"We just wanna sing happy birthday to you" I tell her

Thats when everyone starts to sing and her pout is instantly wiped away and she babables and sings her own hersion making us chuckle and grin.

"Ok Myla you get to blow out the candels" Abel tells her

Happy leans her close being very careful and she trying blowing out the candles by blowing raspberries but it doesn't work so I softly blow and it goes it which makes everyone cheer and Myla clap.

"Yea Myla" we all say

After cutting and passing out the cake and Ice cream I take a seat and feed bot Happy and our messly little love.

"Ok everyone I hope you brought your swim wear, cause once our food settles its pool time "I announce

the kids cheer and get excited and one by one everyone heads inside to change into their swim wear while I start to clean up the mess a bit tossign the trash and getting things half way done before I walk off to wash my hands before I come back and take messy Myla upstairs get her and myself fully cleaned of cake then we get changed into our swim wear before we go back and join the others.

We all wait a great fifteen minutes before everyone but the guys get into the pool.

I took what they gave me to tend to this party which was they'd only remove their Kutts nothing else. so while everyone was laughing and playing in the pool they were basically on the lookout as they watched and listened.

after playing in the pool we all got cleaned up and come back out for present time which Myla loved making a mess of the wrapping paper and the gift paper that was in the bags.

Whenever she saw a new towy or something that caught her little attention she'd move past the item that previously had caught it focusing on the new item.

As night started to fall and Myla was crashed out Happy and I said goodbyes to everyone and thanked them for coming to spend our baby's big day with us.

Once they were all gone we went out back and finished cleaning the place up before we headed inside and Happy showered while I went to check on Myla before I stripped down and got into bed.

after he flicked off the bathroom light Happy came over and joined me in bed where I noticed he was bare ass named like me.

"Great minds think alike" I commented

He hummed in agreement before pulling me close allowing me to cuddle with him.