26

half way through the whole ninty day trail a great majority of the escorts who came to work for me didn't work out. and a little amount of my workers didn't work out for Doisa. 

So after I handled everything with Nero and the guys I started dealing with more important matters coming up.

 Like Myla's first birthday. I really cant believe she's almost a year old. its just feels like yester I had given birth to her and I blinked the next day and she's about a year old.

the whole planning with things and the theme has been one heck of a ball of cluster trouble. Since Myla has interests in so many things. I can't pick from I'm trying to come up with something cute so we can celebrate this important milestone in her little life.

I do know the one thing Myla enjoys the most is water. every time she's in the pool it's like second nature to her. so I've called her my little mermaid.

Which after thinking it over I've finally found my theme for her first birthday. Mermaid.

After that big part was taken care of I set the rest in motion. I ordered the invites with overnight delivery along with some of the cute little decor as well. I called the local bakery and explained the cake I wanted for the guest and the little cake that was to be for Myla. after that was taken care of I moved on planning out the rest of the whole party and making sure everything was going splendidly.

I knew with the amount of time I had till her birthday came I'd be able to get the invites out make sure that nothing was messed up and couldn't be fixed.

 Once all was handled and taken care of for her big day I headed out to go pick up Myla from Wendy's since she was spending time with Abel.

When I walked in I seen that they were playing with blocks. 

"Hi guys" I greeted 

"Hi Issy" Abel says

I bent down and kissed Myla's head.

"did you guys have fun?" I asked

"Yea really enjoyed having her here," Abel says

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well, we gotta go. maybe your mom will bring you over some time and have a little sleepover and I'll see if Kenny and Ellie will join" I tell him as I picked up Myla and stood up.

"Yeah," he says before he went over to Wendy and asked her

"Can I go to a sleepover at Issy's and Haps?" Abel asked

"Whenever she sets it up you sure can," Wendy told him as she picked him up.

I gave them both a hug and kissed their cheeks before they did the same with Myla before we left.

I took Myla grocery shopping before I headed home and put the food away and laid Myla down for a nap before I went to shower and get dressed.

Once I was settled on the couch I turned on some cartoon and waited for Happy to get home.

I must have crashed out cause when I woke up Happy was sitting beside me.

I moved around ait before I fully opened my eyes.

"Nice nap?" he asked

"it was ok. how were things today?" I asked

"Good, been doing great with the club going good" he replied

I smiled as I stretched out across his lap and kissed him.  he hummed as he held me close and deepened the kiss.

We stayed sitting on the couch making out a groping one another and getting real handsy.