6

While on lock down I helped around with things while the guys handled the person or people that threatened Tara.

Once that was taken care of, people were allowed to go home.

Which if I'm being honest I'd rather have my comfy bed then the dorm bed that feels like the springs are one movement away from poking you in your anal.

The lock down was a full week so That meant my next ultrasound was within days.

I told Happy the time and place so if he wasn't with me then he'd hopefully be able to make it.

Right now I'm sitting at the bar counter in mine and Happy's place making a list of important items our baby needs and a list of possible or potential items they will need.

It's where Happy found me when he walked through the doors.

"Hi Papi" I greeted

He walked over, wrapped his arms from behind me and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Hello niña" he greeted before he started kissing along my neck making me chuckle and squirm in his arms.

"What have you been up to?"

"Well after you left I headed to work and did some movies. After that I picked up some lunch with Luann as we went over potential ideas for films. Once I left work I came here and started making important baby lists" I tell him

He lifts his head and looks at the notebooks before me.

"Three different lists?"

"Yep. ones, possible names. One is important must have items. And the other is potential things" I explained as I placed my hands on the three books.

"Well you're just getting prepared huh?"

"I'm excited and this keeps me relaxed, so I dont stress and risk another misscariage."

He turns me around to face him and cups my face in his hands.

"I will do my best to make sure you're not at risk of another one. And I know as well as you do you're gonna take precaution" he says

I nodded my head before leaning forward and pecking his lips.

"Now that's discussed, let's go make love."

"You read my mind daddy" I say as I slipped off my chair and walked away.

He grunted a bit since I decided to sway my hips just to get a reaction outta him.

It didn't take long for him to come and join me once I left the kitchen.

I sat on the bed and pulled him to me by his belt loop once his Kutte was removed.

Looking up at him I smirk as I unfasten his belt, popped his button and pull his zipper down before I push his jeans down.

I tugged the hem of his shirt before he grabbed it and tossed it over his head and flung it away.

While he did that I trailed my hands from his shoulders down as I pressed soft kisses to his tatted torso before I got to the top of his boxers.

"Niña don't tease" he warns

I smiled against his skin before I tugged his boxers down and moved on trailing kisses further down his body avoiding his shaft.

He growled at me not liking that I avoided that one area he wants me to pay attention to.

"Patience Papi" was all I say

"That's not what I have right now niña so get to sucking."

I smiled before I moved to where he wanted me and placed a soft light kiss on his tip before I fully took him in my mouth making sure I relaxed my gag reflex as I did so.

He hummed while grabbing my hair and put it in a makeshift ponytail.

"Now be a good girl and suck daddy off," he says

Hearing him call himself daddy did something to me other than making me wet.

____________________________________

niña- baby girl