18

Its been a couple of months since Lu's passing. Since then some of the guys have been following lead to find out who was behind the whole thing and why.

While some of them was handling other matters.

I noticed things between my sister and Opie went down hill faster then a roller coaster. So I knew before long they'd be divorced.

I also noticed that when Tara and Jax came back and Tara's hand was fucked up they was gonna be leaving or in the process which when Opie found out he and Jax's friendship was close to being over.

But what got me in a huge fit of rage was seeing what Clay had done to Gemma.

I looked at her as did Tiggy since he and I was handling some things while Happy was in his dorm mouring his friend Koz that was blown up by a landmine.

"Don't do anything Issy or you Tiggy" she say as she walked passed us going to the garage while Tigg went to the club house I grabbed the tow truck keys.

"HEY OP LETS GO VIST POPS" I called out

The discussion between him and Jax was over when he was already headed my way.

I climbed into the driver seat and waited. Opie and Unser talked a bit before Opie got in and we left.

I lost all forms of control as did Opie when we walked up to the cabin and seen the door fucked up. But what realyl got us was seeing Piney dead on the floor.

But of us rushed to him. I was crying and screaming as Opie was yelling.

When someone walked through the door Opie stood up grabbed his gun and pulled it on them.

I slowly stood up as Unser confessed to what had taken place and who it was that had killed Piney.

When Opie pulled away from unser he dropped to his knees and slowly crawled towards piney's body. As Unser kept talking while I stood there braced up against the door frame.

"He has to go before he kills someone else you two love" Unser says

"ANd he's going now" I say before I rush out of the cabin ignoring their calling after me.

I wiped the tears from myu eyes hopped in the truck and sped off back to the tow yard.

I seen some of the guys was still there porbably mouring still but I wasn't giving a shit nor did I care at the given time if Gemma hated me.

I stormed into the club house and went right after Clay and shot him point blank.

The guys came rushing when I shot a second time.

Happy grabbed my gun from me as Jaw and Bobby rushed to Clay.

"What the hell did you do?" Jax yelled

"I gave him the same fate he gave to Donna and piney. He took people that I loked he beat someone I truley cared about. And I took his ass out. You wanna fucking kill me then motherfucker you better not miss" I say before I walked off with them trailing behind me.

Opie stormed in and came right up to me.

He was mine. Mine to kill not yours" Opie said

"No chance in hell are you meeting the reaper" I replied

"Oh and you will?" he aske

"She does I'm gonna go on a killing rage and the side of happy you all seen will be child's play" Happy warned

"She's not meeting the reaper" Jax said

"W will take care of the whole matter" Tig says

"What about Gemma?" Opie asked

"What about me?" Gemma asked as she walked in the club house

"You know whats going on?" I asked

She nodded her head.

"So you know what happened and what just taken place?"

Agian Gemma nodded her head.

"I'm not pissed, or mad. Hell I'm not even agery., he was the reason Donna was killed, and he killed Piney then beat me when I found out. I know how you are when it comes to your family and those who you consider family. Hell I was gonan kill him when I knew the club hosue was empty." Gemma said

"What do we do with his body?" Chibs asked

"Burn it or make it look like he was blown up." Gemma says

We looked at her not saying a word.

"And when people ask tell em that he was blown away by a landmine. Like poor Koz" Gemma added

"We will hold a private ceremony to honer both Koz and Piney. They was both loved and respected, so they be givin a proper send off." I say

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"You boys take care of Clay, Opie and Issy wil handle Piney" gemma says

I kissed her cheek then left with Op headed back up to the cabin where we wrapepd Piney up in a blanket and laid him in the back of unser's truck before we headed to the cermtarty where we paid the undertaker to cermate Piney.