20

I woke up got dressed and went to talk with Happy.

"I'll take Myla with me while I handle things," I tell him

"Alright you two be careful. And call me if anything happens" he says

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss before I picked up Myla and handed her to Happy so he can give her a kiss bye before he handed her back and we left.

I went and took care of the undertaker, I took care of the military so they'd do the send off that. I called everyone letting them know when the two funerals would be.

I headed to the club house picked up Koz's Kutte before I headed badck to where the undertaker was waiting with the special box.

Once Koz's Kutte was in that special box I thanked the Undertaker and left telling him when everyone would be arriving.

The two funerals burrials was beautiful the marines and the arms did the sound off for Piney and Koz. everyone that was important was there.

Once we all left we headed to the clubhouse and cleberated their life as well as moured the loss of them.

"Here is to Koz and Piney to wonderful men who was taken from this world way to soon. To Piney and Koz we love you" I said holding up my drink as everyone else did the say as they repeated me words.

"Thank you for what you had done, it means a lot" Opie says

"He was family and so was Koz. so there was no way in hell I'd not give them their proper send off and burial," I replied

He smiled and gave me a hug before kissing my cheek.

"Love you sis," he says

"Love you to bub" I replied kissing his cheek.

He walked off to be with his kids as Happy walked over with Myla in his arms and kissed me in thanks for what I had done for Koz.