21

Thinks went quite for a few days. In that time frame Tara got out of the hospital, Gemma told Jax the truth about what happened to JT. She gave him letters that Tara kept hidden from him.

The Irish Decided they'd stay dealign with the Son's and when a new president would take the seat then they talk over a deal.

My sister and Opie filed for divorce. And Ly moved out to a different place.

Something happened while Bobby was visiting Otto cause he got locked up.

I've been working my ass off helping the best I could while handling the studio.

"Isla, a Mr. Padilla is here to speak with you" one of the girls said as she stood at my door.

I sighed dragging my hands down my face.

"Alright show him in," I tell her

She nodded and shut the door as she left. A few minutes later she reopened the door and in walked a gentleman who I've heard owns a palce called Dosia a escort place.

"Hello Mr. Padilla" I stand and walk around my deak offering my hand which he takes and shakes it.

"Just Nero please" he says

"Alright, well I'm Isla Lowman. but you can call my Isla" I tell him

He nodded his head

"Please sit and tell me what it is I can do for you?"

I leaned against my desk as he took a seat.

"I am wanting to talk business with you" he says

"What type of business?" I questioned

"You run a outstanding porn studio. It sells the hottest movies and is kiling other local competition" he starts

"And your wanting to buy me out or wanting to buy in?" I asked

"I'd like to invest per say" he says

"So you want partnership?"

He nodded his head

"That and a little aid with my girls. I know you're one hell of a businesswoman s it would only be smart for me to come and ask you to partner with me and you and I work together to build my business. I dont want much from the partnership just share of girls. Say if my girls wanna make a movie they can come work for you and your girls who wanna be escorts can come work for me."

"So you wanna share profit that our workers get right?"

"Yea if m girls work for you I get a percentage of their pay and if yours work for me you get a percentage of their pay."

"Well Nero I'll think it over and maybe bring it forth with my partner that I have or I'll give you my own anwser. So we will meet again in roughly three days" I tell him as I stand straight up.

He stands as well and walks towards the door.

"I will see you in three days. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice" he says as he walked out the door.

I sighed as I grabebd my things and headed out of my office locking it up.

I decided since there wasn't any more filming that everyone could head home.

Once everything was shut down and turned off we all bid each other goodbye and left.

I called Mia who is the nanny Happy and I hired to watch Myla for us.

"Hello Mrs. Lowman" she greets

"Isla is perfectly fine sweety" I replied

"Right sorry." she says