010.

Ch

Ch. 010 —

[Yeonjun.]

I take Beomgyu to an amusement park about 10 minutes away from school. It's one of his favorite places and I know being here will allow me to see his smile again.

It's the fourth and final day of our long weekend before heading back to hell the next morning. Beomgyu has stayed at my place ever since I picked him up last Thursday, and I'm already dreading the moment he has to leave again. I know he can come back at any time (or any time within the next few months, I guess), but that doesn't mean I'll still be sad. I love spending time with him more than anything.

I love every moment I'm with him, and I'm more than okay to be with you while you're coughing up the flowers you gained from loving someone else.

To me that doesn't even matter anymore, because as long as he's okay, so am I. Beomgyu's happiness is my own, after all. I'm not ready for when his time is up and I know he isn't either. Maybe he will reconsider getting the surgery. I can hope, at least. I guess I'll never know until he actually decides.

Besides my thoughts, we are currently riding the Ferris wheel. Our cabin is slowly inching its way to the top. Beomgyu has always loved heights and so do I. We are so similar yet so different at the same time. It's insane actually. That's probably why we work so well together. We can relate to one another and also contrast each other at the same time. It's so beautiful.

The glow of the setting sun illuminates Beomgyu's face while he look over the park below. It's currently the time when everything becomes magical. The blue hour.

Beomgyu suddenly point out at something for me to see. It's a fountain shooting colored water made from lights sitting at the base. "It's so pretty," he says in awe, staring at the display with bright eyes.

I've missed those bright eyes so much.

"It is," I finally reply, relaxing back in my seat.

However, the only thing pretty I see is you.

Blood Painted Flowers — yeongyu.