Cheerleader

look at me go with them cliches

also look at my friends cat up there

he's beautiful right

E N J O Y

¨George! Hurry up, we're gonna be lateeeeee-"

"I got new shoes, okay? They're hard to tie!"

Karl, who was on the other side of the bathroom door, rolled his eyes. "I wanna say hi to Sap before his practice starts, c'monnnn!"

Finally, George opened the door and stepped out in his cheerleader uniform. (?) "How bad do I look?"

"You look incredibly cute, George, now come on!"

George gave a small sigh as he followed Karl from the bathroom to the boys locker room, which was empty. Karl was one of his closest friends, but he just couldn't match the pure energy that the sophomore gave off. "You head out, I need my pom poms."

Karl gave a groan. "George, please, he won't say hi if you're not there!"

George shoved his clothes into his locker, then quickly grabbed the two pom poms he had left out on the bench. "Why not? You're his boyfriend."

Karl rolled his eyes, shoving open the door to the football field. "Because he's not out the 'other' half of the team, and everyone other than, like, Skeppy, Bad, the SBI and a couple other people are homophobic. If you're there, it's more natural."

George shrugged as they walked out onto the field. The football team (notice i didn't say boys because any gender can play football) was on the far right of the field while the cheerleaders were on the far left. They practiced at the same time, although the cheerleaders would normally move further away as not to 'distract'. (*coughs aggressively*)

Karl made a beeline towards a group of football boys (all of them are boys, i can say that) that were chilling by the bleachers, laughing and talking while they waited for the coach to show up.

"Hey, Karl!" a black-haired boy greeted, giving Karl a warm smile.

"...it would be polite to greet me as well, Sap."

"Howdy, George." Sapnap shoved him playfully. The ravenette had been George's best friend since second grade. He was the first person he came out to, and in return the Texan told him about the polyamorous relationship between him, Karl and-

"WHAT UP, YALLLLL?!"

A boy (who was a good three inches shorter than Sapnap) launched himself onto the ravenette, who staggered forwards slightly before regaining control and turning into a sort of piggy back ride. "Hey, Quackity."

"'Sup, Karl and Sap!" the beanie-adorned boy greeted. He then made a waving motion with his hand. "And the rest of you, I suppose."

George rolled his eyes. "Have some respect for your captain, Big Q." But he laughed. The trio of Sap, Karl, and Quackity was just so perfect. They evened eachother out. George longed for a relationship like that.

"I will not," Quackity quipped, sticking his tongue out at the brunette. "Also, where's Dre-"

"Sorry I'm late."

George turned to see a tall dirty-blonde leaning slightly on the bleachers. He had freckles, soft green eyes, and a composure that screamed 'cool'. A small scar ran down his left eye, like he had been attacked.

"Everyone, this is Dream," Sapnap said, answering the confused looks that about half the group had given him. "He's new. We were at a football camp together last summer, and he moved here this school year. Coach Phil said he was good, so here we are."