@louist91 Spending some time with my fiancée. 

liked by liampayne, shawnmendes and 1 146 315 others.

@eleanorcalder love you my darling <3

@mylou looking perfect as always.

@elounor How cute!

@beberexha happy for ya!

@larrystylinson we got Harry's new album and Louis posted on the same day! That's oBvioUsLy just a coincidence.

I can't believe it. It was supposed to be my day. My big day. I finally released new album. I worked so hard to finish it and today was supposed to be special. But he had to post a photo of him and his fiancée. Ew.

He did it on purpose. I am sure.

I have to release some steam. So I change my cloths and go to the basement. Few months ago I built here a little gym. 

I fell in love with boxing. I like the feeling of punching something. It helps me to calm down. I can release all of the anger inside of me by hitting a punching bag. 

Moreover I wanna stay fit so a little excercise will help me. I love the way my body changed since I starting working out. My chest and arms are more muscular than before and I feel better about myself.

 My chest and arms are more muscular than before and I feel better about myself

After an hour and half of boxing I feel tired. I take a hot bath to relax my whole body and with the feeling of pride I lay in my huge bed. 

I don't have the balls to open instagram again. So I rather watch a movie on netflix.

However in the middle of the movie I'm interrupted by Niall's call.

"Hey man," I greet him.

"Hi Harry. I just heard your album. I'm proud of you man."

"Thanks."

"By the way don't you wanna come over tomorrow. You know, we could celebrate your success."

"I'd love to, Ni."

"Great, be here at 3."

"Sure."

I hung up and go back to the movie.

---

The next morning I wake up really late, at 11am. So what, don't judge me. At Niall's I'm supposed to be at 3pm and I have nothing better to do.

When it's time, I get ready and my driver takes me to my friend's house. 

I knock on the door and the now brown-haired lad comes to open it.

"Hi," I say and we fist bump.

"Come inside," he closes the door behind me and leads me inside. I've been here probably twice in my life. He bought this house three years ago, so the last time I was here was still with our other band mates.

We go to his game room. We've hanged out here back then. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asks.

"Beer is fine. Thanks."

"No problem, wait here," he leaves the room and I walk towards the only window there. The view is his garden. He has a huge pool there and the grass is beautifully green.

I hear him re-enter the room, so I turn around but it's not the brown-haired guy.

It's Louis.

We stare at each other in shock. He probably didn't expect this either. We're so lost, that we don't even notice that Niall closed and locked the door.

"I won't let you out until you two talk to each other. The tension between you is unbearable, so you have to fix it," Niall says over the door.

"What the fuck, Niall," I scream.

"When I'll get out of here, you better run as fast as you can, because I'm gonna kill you, annoying leprechaun," Louis is punches the door.

"Enjoooy, don't worry, I won't listen. So if you wanna make out, you can," Niall screams and then we hear him walk away.

Me and Louis look at each other. Fuck, this won't be good.

---

Hey guys!

I know, it was very short chapter, however the next one might be interesting. So keep reading.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x