Epilogue

Author's POV

Taehyung and you kissed each other, a kiss full of love and passion. A kiss that promises forever, with you and ends your thirst. The whole court cheered in happiness. Finally, it was the day when you both became each other completely.  It was your marriage day. Taehyung was smiling looking at you, his happiness could be seen on his face. Your face was glowing and you looked at Taehyung with your loving eyes.

Y/n : I am finally yours........
Taehyung : You were always mine from the beginning.

You blushed at his words. You turned to the court addressing people.

Queen Y/n : I thank every one of you for being present here and blessing us. Today is the most beautiful day of my life, I got my love and you got your King. With this happiness, I want to announce another thing. As we all remember Jimin and Sia were to be married but due to an unexpected problem it couldn't happen. But it will happen now on the same date this year which is a week after.

The crowd cheered again. Jimin looked at Sia teasingly and she blushed. 

[Time Skip]
[One Year later]

Perfect. That is what describes the state of the Kingdom. It took time for all of you to recover from the damage Evanora caused to Kingdom but now everything is fine. The Kingdom is again standing in pride and glory.

Jimin and Sia are taking care of the Kingdom perfectly now. Indeed making Jimin a Royal family member wasn't a mistake.  He was the perfect King for the Kindom.
About you and Tahyung, things are beautiful. Taehyung is a responsible King. He became so thoughtful. It said love never fades but gets deeper, and that is what's happening each day you are falling more and more for him. His lovely adorable side is only visible to you which you love the most. 

There are thoughts in your mind what if you continued your human life? The phase you had as a human was very beautiful. Feeling the emotions, melting in words, you want to experience it again. The moments you had with Taehyung as a human were the moments to cherish. 

Right now you were waiting for everyone to come as you want to inform everyone of something. Jin, RM, and J Hope were already there. Minutes later Jimin, Sia, and Taehyung came followed by Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jin : So everyone is here now what do you want to talk about?
RM : Yes you called us suddenly is everything right?

They asked curiously as you answered calmly.

Y/n : Everything is alright. I just want to tell you about a decision I took. 

Yoongi : What decision?
Yoongi asked confused. You sighed and said.

Y/n : Look what I am going to say might not seem right to you but I thought about it a lot, and I feel it's right.

J Hope : If you thought about it then it will be right. You are the queen we must obey you.
J Hope stated.

 Y/n : No it can't be my solemn decision. It involves you all too. 
Taehyung : Y/n what are you trying to say?

 Y/n : I want to pass my powers to Sia, which means I want to make her my heir, the next Queen. 

They all looked at you confused.

Sia : Why suddenly? I mean it's obvious I am your heir but why do you want to pass your powers? You know what it means right?
Y/n : I know. I want you to be the Queen now. 

They all looked at you stunned.

Sia : What? Why?
Jin : Y/n if you will pass your powers to Sia then Taehyung would also need to pass his powers to Jimin. This would mean that Jimin and Sia would be the King and Queen.

 Y/n : I know. I thought about it a lot. I have been Queen for a long time now. Now it's time for me to give up my powers to Sia.

RM : You want to give up on your soul? Sia can be Queen only if you will be gone. You know the law.

Jimin and Tahyung who were unaware of this Law looked at you shocked.

Taehyung : Y/n you are not planning to do something like this. 
He was worried and his calmness was gone.