The Queen's Decision

Author's POV

Taehyung and Y/n slipped a ring into each other's fingers, connecting themselves to each other forever. It was an auspicious day for the Kingdom. Taehyung was not of Royal blood, but being a Queen, Y/n had the right to choose whomever as her life partner.

Though she is a Queen, she was also bounded with the throne, by its laws. Her first priority is her throne and Kingdom. There were laws that bound the Queen/ King of every Kingdom in the Enchant
ed world.

According to law, Taehyung should be worthy to be the Queen's King and King of the Kingdom. He should prove his worth by defeating Queen's Assassin.
And he did, Taehyung did defeat Yoongi once. It was the first time anyone defeated him. It still bothers you if Yoongi loses himself. Because even you also never able to defeat Yoongi. You always have a neck-to-neck face-off. Taehyung is skilled in sword but Yoongi holds much more capacity and capability than him. Everyone believed it but to you, it's hard to believe that he lost Taehyung, since you know Yoongi's capability.

Now you and Taehyung are officially together and he is the King of the Kingdom.

The ceremony came to an end. Now it was time for a meeting of Ministers that you called. Everyone waited for you to speak.

Queen Y/n : I called you all for an important announcement today. 

They all looked at each other and then waited for you to continue.

Queen Y/n : I, Y/n the Queen of Vampire Kingdom, announce Park Jimin as the Fiance of Min Sia. As a Queen and Elder Sister, I give my consent to this marriage. Does the Kingdom's minister have any objections?

Jimin and Sia were nervous, and Taehyung was too. They know it's forbidden. And if the ministers do not give their consent the marriage is not possible. 
The ministers looked at each other. They know it's forbidden and they know you know that too. But still, you gave your consent which is wrong. One of them has to object to it. They all looked at the Law Minister. He stood up and bowed to you. He was scared. Objecting you could make it his last day too. He looked at Yoongi who was beside your throne with his sword shining. 

Minister : My respect to Queen. I respect your every decision. But there is an obstacle, the law. I know my Queen you know laws better than me, but their marriage is against the law. It's forbidden.

Queen Y/n : I appreciate your dedication to your designation as Minister and your courage to object to decisions against the law. So according to law, the groom should belong to Royal Family, that's it?

Minister : Y-Yes.

Queen : Then it's not even a problem. 

They all looked at each other. Sia and Jimin looked at each other not understanding you. But Taehyung and Yoongi understood you. He got what your answer would be.

Queen Y/n : So as you all know I am engaged to Kim Taehyung today. He is officially a part of the Royal Family now and the King. You all also know that Taehyung considers Park Jimin as his brother. So Park Jimin is my brother-in-law. This means Park Jimin is connected to Royal Family. So he can marry Min Sia.

Jimin and Sia smiled. And the ministers looked at each other at your answer.

Minister : But Queen he is not of Royal blood.

You were silent for a while. Jimin and Sia looked down.

Queen Y/n : Royal Blood.....I agree he is not a Royal Blood. Sia's Life partner should be Royal blood right?

You spoke as you were thinking and the minister nodded. Taehyung and Yoongi knew what you are gonna do. You looked at Taehyung and smiled he shook his head as 'no' looking at you. Taehyung looked at Yoongi he was expressionless.

Queen Y/n : So I announce Park Jimin as my brother. He is a part of the Royal Family now. Park Jimin come forward. 

Everyone widens their eyes. Jimin came forward. You looked at Sia and she understood. She came closer to Jimin and bite Jimin on the crook of the neck. Her venom was running with Jimin's blood.

Queen Y/n : Now he has Royal blood. I grant him the territory of the South of Vampire Kingdom. Any objections?

They all looked down. They were left with no point to argue. Taehyung sighed in relief as fear vanished.

Minster 2 : But this is unfair Queen. You can't make anyone a part of the Royal Kingdom.

You chuckled.

Queen Y/n : There is a Law that I have the right to choose anyone as a part of the Royal Family if he or she is worthy. And if I chose any unworthy Vampire as a part of the Royal Family that could harm its glory, I would turn into ash in 3 seconds.

Everyone widens their eyes. This was Taehyung's fear that if Jimin would be unworthy you will be gone. Forever. But seeing you safe he was glad. He was proud of Jimin and respected you for trusting him. 

This was the law only a few people knew about this. The Law minister didn't object that's why but as another minister did everyone was shocked including Jimin and Sia.

Jimin looked at you shocked. He couldn't believe you risked your life for this. He himself never trusted him the way you trusted him. What if he was unworthy? How could you take such a step that risks your life? Sia also didn't know about this law. She never thought you would take such an irrational step. 

All the ministers looked down.

Queen Y/n : Now, do anyone has any other objection? If not then I take it as your consent to their marriage.

They nodded. 

Queen Y/n : I announce the date after three months for their engagement. You all may leave.

They all nodded and bowed before leaving.

Jimin : Y/n how could you announce such a thing without thinking? Your life was at risk.
Taehyung : Y/n I didn't expect you to take such an irrational step. Have you ever thought about what could have happened?
Sia : Y/n they are right. You are the Queen but you can't risk your life like this.

Y/n : [Sighed] This step wasn't irrational.

Taehyung : Really? You just announced it without even thinking if Jimin is really worthy or not. Do you know those three seconds I didn't feel my heartbeat? Did you even think before announcing Jimin as your brother?

Y/n : Calm down Tae. I am fine.

Tae : You-

Yoongi : Taehyung she the Queen. Do you really think she didn't think once before announcing it and did this emotionally?

Taehyung : You knew Jimin is worthy that's why you didn't object to Y/n before the announcement right?

Yoongi : Not about Jimin. I trusted Y/n's decision. She never took any decision without thinking. So I knew whatever she will do would be right.

Y/n : I announced it because I knew Jimin is worthy of becoming part of the Royal family. Firstly his loyalty towards the kingdom. Secondly, he was perfect for Sia and Sia would never choose the wrong person for herself. Thirdly I have seen Jimin, his love for Sia was true. And lastly, I have observed that he has everything that a Royal member should have. So he was worthy of becoming a part of the Royal Family.

Jimin : Still Y/n. I respect you as a Queen and I know you know things more than me. But what if your decision was proven wrong and I was unworthy? You shouldn't have risked your life.

Y/n : But I knew I won't be wrong as Yoongi didn't stop me. If he thinks you are worthy then I don't doubt it.

Sia : Yoongi how do you think he was worthy?

Yoongi : Because I trained him. I just knew that this day would come when I saw you seeing him secretly. So I trained him like a Royal Prince.

Sia became red as she didn't think Yoongi or anyone to notice her while she would stare at Jimin.

Jimin looked at Sia smirking.

Jimin : You used to stare at me? I didn't know it...
Taehyung : The same way she didn't know that you also used to stare at her.
Jimin : Taehyung!
Sia smirked looking at Jimin.

Sia : Now tell me...

Jimin just chuckled.

Yoongi looked at them both and went from there. He could not handle this lovey-doveyness anymore. Taehyung also pulled you with him leaving them alone. He took you to your room.

Y/n : Why did you pull me here?

Taehyung looked at you and chuckled as he took a step toward you. You gulped and started taking your steps backward. Your back hit the wall and he captured you with his arms. His one arm was on your waist. He removed your hair strands with his free hand's index finger.

Y/n : T-Tae-
Taehyung : Sshhh.....Don't you think you require a punishment after doing that irrational step there?

Y/n : W-What? No Tae you can't. I am still your Queen.
Taehyung : Of course, you are my queen Y/n. Let me treat you like one.

Before you could say anything his lips were on you kissing you in the gentlest way possible. His one hand was on your nape deepening the kiss while the other was on your waist feeling your curves. You wrapped your hands around his neck kissing him back. His tongue was devouring each part of your mouth. It was a soft yet passionate kiss. But as the moment passed it turned rough and hot. 

Taehyung carried you to the bed without breaking the kiss. He laid you and hovered above you still kissing you. He pulled away as you were breathless.

Y/n : I love you Tae....
Taehyung : I love you too my Queen....