Marked you Mine

Author's POV
[At Night]

Taehyung and Y/n were sitting on the rooftop. Y/n's head was on Taehyung's shoulder. They were silent but it was not awkward it was peaceful. 

Y/n : So many things happened today. But in the end, everything is fine. 
Taehyung : You are happy that all matters to me.
Y/n : I love you Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his heart skipped beats. This was the second time she confessed to him. But it was different this time. She said it from heart, meaning it. He was feeling different sensations in his body. He felt a beautiful feeling of happiness that he felt like he is feeling after a long time. A feeling of satisfaction. His blood was running hot. 

But then he felt a slight pain in his head. 

"I love you Tae"

What was that? He felt so strange. As if it all happened before. A nostalgic feeling took over him. The feeling, the sensation that always keeps him restless. The sense of unknown fear. 

Taehyung : I love you too, my princess.

Taehyung said as he kissed Y/n's forehead. The words Y/n wanted to hear. This is what feels like being love. Her heart was beating so fast. Her heart was feeling a peaceful feeling. She got what she wanted. She never wants this moment to end. 

Y/n felt a slight pain in the head and heard.

"I love you, my Queen"

The faint vision left her stunned. A sense of nervousness took over her. A strange yet familiar feeling. Her heart suddenly felt scared. 

Y/n : Tae I am feeling something wrong will happen. 
Tae : Everything is fine Y/n. I am with you if something goes wrong we'll make it right together.
Y/n : I didn't know you were this romantic...
Tae : There are many things you don't know baby girl. Want to know some?
He raised an eyebrow and winked at her.
Y/n : Such a flirt.
Tae : Only to you.

Y/n was blushing, making Taehyung chuckle. She never knew the cold Taehyung she knows could be this flirt. 

Tae : Look at me Y/n.

You looked at Taehyung who was looking at you with so much love in his eyes. Taehyung eyes fall on Y/n's lips. The moment around them stopped. Taehyungs hand snaked around Y/n's waist pulling her closer. He leaned in and Y/n closed her eyes. She felt a soft pair of lips on her's. He kissed her. His one hand was on your waist other was on your nape whereas your hand was clutching his shirt tightly. You felt millions of butterflies flying in your stomach. The kiss was not rough or lustful instead it was soft and delicate yet passionate. He was showing his love in the kiss. Your lips were moving in sync. He pulled you by the nape making the kiss deeper. He bit your lower lip and you gasped, he entered his tongue inside, devouring each corner of your mouth. Your body was feeling sparking sensations. The cold calm moment became suddenly hot. 

You pat his back getting out of breath. But he was not satisfied yet. He pulled away giving you a peck but his lips land on your neck. He was sucking and biting your skin. You felt a shivering sensation. His lips trailed up to your jaws to your ear. 

Taehyung : You are mine now Y/n.
His deep voice made a shiver ran down your spine.

You get that.
He just marked you as his. His marks were visible on your neck.

[Time Skip]
[Mid Night]

Sia, Jimin, and J Hope were discussing something. They get busy in the daytime so it's better for them to sort out their things at night. Suddenly Sia sensed something and stood up.

Jimin : Babe you alright?
Sia : Next Step. Taehyung did it. He marked her. We need to go to him. Now. 

They go to Taehyung's room.
They saw him moving recklessly in the dream. As if he was witnessing a nightmare. 

Sia : He'll wake up soon. 

Just then Taehyung suddenly woke up and sits making them flinch. He was sweating and breathing heavily. He looks at all of them hugs Jimin who was sitting beside him.

Taehyung : Jimin......
Jimin : We know. Calm Down. 

Taehyung : What's happening here? How I am alive? 
J Hope : It's because of Jimin and Sia.

Taehyung looks and J Hope and J Hope bows to him. 

Taehyung : I want to know everything.

Just then Taehyung's head starts hurting. He was again breathing heavily holding his head. His body became weak. He was thirsty after all he became Vampire again.

Sia : He is thirsty.

Jimin looks at her.

Jimin : So what should we do?
J Hope : Simple kill his thirst.

J Hope said going near Taehyung giving him a container that holds red liquid. 
His need.

BLOOD.

J Hope : Drink it.

Without any further objection, Taehyung drinks it. 

Satisfied.

Taehyung calms down slowly. Now his fangs were visible. His eyes were red. And his nails grown black.
His skin was pale yet glowing.
His appearance was changing as if he was healing.
Healing to beautiful.

After some time he again came it into his human form. 
Jimin sighed out relieved.

Jimin : I thought it'll be tough. Now listen.....

[Next Morning]

You came downstairs and saw Taehyung and Jimin eating breakfast while Sia and J Hope were cooking. 

Taehyung : Good morning princess.
You smiled at him.
Y/n : Good morning everyone.

Sia : Y/n come your breakfast is ready.

You all settled to have breakfast. You looked up at Taehyung and he winked at you. You blushed to remember last night. 
Beautiful and Memorable.

You looked at Taehyung. He was looking different. He was looking handsome like ever but there was something different. His eyes were sparkling and he was looking more handsome. There was a different glow on him.
You shooked your head thinking it's nothing. Maybe you were just being lovesick.

J Hope : Y/n, next week is your birthday....
Y/n : I know. Nothing new, it comes every year.
Sia : Are you not happy or excited?
Y/n : There is nothing to be happy or excited about. 

Jimin : There is. At least this birthday is. 
You looked at Jimin confused.
Y/n : There you are, Again confusing me.....
Jimin chuckled.
Jimin : This year is special Y/n. You'll turn 20 this year. And....
Y/n : And...
Sia : And maybe this birthday will be special to you.
Y/n : Why?
J Hope : Because you find your love now. Just like you found your love now. Maybe a new love story could begin from your birthday...

Interesting.

Y/n : A new love story......

Hey guys 
I hope you all are liking the story......
Well, I know the story is a mess. 
But things will clear soon in the next few chapters.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.