Soul and Sense

Author's POV

Y/n : BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

Taehyung's eyes widen. And Y/n just realized what she said.

Taehyung : W-what did you just say?
Y/n : I-I am s-sorry, I s-shouldn't hav-
Taehyung : I love you too. I love you Y/n.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat and she looked Taehyung shocked.
But then she looked down sadly. Almost on the verge of crying.

Y/n : Y-you. But you love someone.
Taehyung chuckled.
Taehyung : Remember what I said Y/n. The girl I love never realized I love her. It's you Y/n. I loved you from the beginning. From the day I first saw you.
Just then Y/n realized something.
Y/n : Means....that day you said that girl is dumb. Am I dumb to you?
Taehyung looked Y/n in disbelief.
Taehyung : Seriously Y/n? Out of all the conversation, I called you dumb is all matters to you now?
Y/n shrugged.
Y/n : Still. You said it. Now I'll be dumb for real.
Taehyung : You are already dumb.
Y/n : And you are an Alien.

[Meanwhile]

Jimin and Sia who were listening to you secretly looked at each other in disbelief.

Sia : Is this is how they confessed? 'Alien' and 'Dumb' that all matter's to them now?
Jimin : They are neither Dumb nor Alien. She is freaking Smartest and he is not Alien but a Vampire. 
Sia : Y/n is almost getting married to a werewolf. And here they are fighting like children.
Jimin : Sia knock some sense in them.

Sia nodded.

Her eyes turned red and her skin became pale and cold. She transformed herself into a Vampire. 
She closed her eyes connecting herself to Y/n's mind. It's her superpower.
Though Sia doesn't have powers like before she still is a Pure-blood Vampire. She still has control over some of her powers. Initially, she holds the Authority and Audacity to command Souls and could Sense other's feelings. But after her birth in the human world, her power's weakened.

She raised a spark of curiosity inside you then opened her eyes again being normal.

[In the Kitchen]

Y/n : Tae...if you love me then why you didn't stop this marriage and didn't confess to me?
You asked suddenly because Sia arose this question in your mind.
Taehyung : I wanted you to confess. I wanted you to let go of the fear that held you back every time. 
Y/n : What if I haven't confessed and married Jung-
Taehyung : I wouldn't let it happen Y/n. I knew you love me and will confess soon.
Y/n : But it's late now Aunt already fixed my marriage with Jungkook. 
You said as a tear rolled down your eyes, thinking you'll lose Taehyung.

Taehyung : Sshh Y/n. You are mine now. I won't let you marry him.

[Meanwhile]

Sia : I miss the time when we all were so happy and living in peace. 
Jimin hugged Sia knowing what might be she feeling.
Jimin : Soon everything will be fine baby. 
Sia nodded.

[In the Kitchen]

JK : You won't have to do anything. I will not marry her myself, knowing that she loves you.
Taehyung : Jungkook?
JK : I am sorry I just heard you both. I am sorry for troubling you unintentionally Y/n. But don't worry you are not forced to marry me. I back off myself.
Y/n : Really? Thank you so much Jungkook. I am sorry for being stupid before. 
JK : It's okay Y/n. I understand.

Jungkook left from there. And you hugged Taehyung tightly making him chuckle.

Tae : You alright?
Y/n : Just too happy.

[Meanwhile]

Sia : This was not expected. I sensed Jungkook was here to marry Y/n. He wants to save his territory which is possible if Y/n helps him. Why did he do so? 
Jimin : Jungkook must have a reason. As far as I know, we never had any past enmity with werewolves of his territory so there is nothing to be scared of. We'll ask him later.

[In the Living Room]

J Hope : Mom Y/n will not marry Jungkook.
Mrs. Jung : What? What are you saying?
Jungkook : I don't want to marry her. 
Mr. Jeon : Jungkook what are you saying?
Y/n : Aunt it's my fault. I don't want to marry Jungkook.
Mrs. Jeon : But a while ago you both agreed to it.
Y/n : Aunt Mr. and Mrs. Jeon I really apologize but I can't marry Jungkook. I love Taehyung. 
Mrs. Jung : Y/n what are you saying? Why didn't you tell me before?
J Hope : Mom it's your mistake too. You never gave Y/n time to tell you anything. She loved Taehyung but never confessed to him. So how could she tell you?

Mrs. Jung : Taehyung do you love my daughter?
Taehyung : I do Mrs. Jung. I really love her. 
Mrs. Jung : Then why you were quiet all this time?
Taehyung : To make her speak for her happiness. She always thinks of others' happiness but never thinks of herself. Showing her the fear of losing me was the only way. I really love Y/n and promise to take care of her and keep her happy. 

Mrs. Jung felt happy that Taehyung knows you this deeply. That he cares for your feelings.

Mrs. Jung : If you both are happy I don't have any problem. Y/n I am sorry. I didn't mean to force you to marry. I thought it will be better for you.
Y/n : No please Aunt I know. I was scared I should have told you earlier. I am sorry for troubling you all.

J Hope : Okay enough now. Umm.....Mr. Jeon,  now you already know everything. My sister loves Kim Taehyung, so now this marriage is not possible. I really apologize for the trouble.
Mr. Jeon : It's fine Hoseok. I am glad she realized her feeling in time. 
Mrs. Jeon : Though I really liked Y/n, I am happy for both of you. God bless you both.

[Meanwhile]

Jimin, Sia, Jhope were staring Jungkook. They were alone in the room.

Jungkook : Why you guys are staring at me like this? It's scaring me.
Jimin : Oh so a werewolf is scared now huh?
Jungkook : Wh-what are you saying?
Jungkook looked at J Hope.

J Hope : They know Jungkook. They are not humans as you think. They were Vampires from Enchanted World. He is Park Jimin and she is Min Sia. 

Jungkook : Yeah I have heard about them. But why I couldn't sense them as Vampires?
J Hope : They are reincarnated. That's why. It's a long story. First, you tell us why you are here.
Sia : Yes. When I first sensed you I got that you need Y/n's help to save your territory. You came here with a motive to marry her. But then why do you back off?

Jungkook : Actually I was sent here to seek help from Y/n. My territory is in danger because of the present Queen of the Vampire Kingdom. I need Y/n's help. I came with the motive to marry her but I just now got to know her past. I got that I can't marry her and marrying her would be useless because she is powerless now. So I thought to help you guys since we have the same motive.

Jimin : We had a good relationship with werewolves in the past. So I don't mind taking your help and helping you.
Sia : Me too.
J Hope : Next week is Y/n's birthday. She'll be 20 then. She'll know the truth.
Jimin : This all sounds so thrilling and scary. 
Sia : I waited 20 years for this moment. 
Jungkook : Do you think Y/n is capable enough? I mean I had heard about her in the Enchanted world a lot. But now that I met her she looked so fragile and innocent.

Jimin : You are saying this because you haven't seen her traits wait till her birthday you'll know.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS.