Chapter : 150

Don't know where to start and how?  When some episodes of other shows were completed like 50, 100, 150 then all the celebrities used to celebrate.Then I used to feel a bit strange that do they really get so much happiness in this??.

But when I started writing the story for the first time, I came to know how much I have to think about each chapter, whether everyone will like it or not.? What if there is a mistake somewhere??  What if I wrote something wrong?  What if I got a bad impression on everyone's mind?  Will people also understand me like this?? Many such questions used to arise in my mind. I am not talking about only myself, probably every writer and every reader, (my friends )would feel this.Because it is not necessary that every person is a writer and the one who is a writer has gone through this situation or else all these questions come in their heart/mind.This question is there in everyone's mind whether in some other work, singing or dancing.

I also said earlier that no matter how many stories I write in the future, my senior story will always be the first for me, But today I want to make not only My Senior Story but Mera junoon story as special as I have made My Senior Story.I want to give the same special position to Mera Junoon story.

Today, 150 chapters of this story have been completed, on one hand there is happiness that 150 chapters have been completed.And from one side it is sad that now I will not be able to write this story further and neither will you all be able to read it.

By the way, it is a coincidence, just one year ago, I had completed 100 chapters of this story. And in these 1 year i completed 50 more chapters, i posted this last chapter (chapter no 150) today because i wanted to give some moments of my birthday to this story. I wanted to bring this story to its small turn on the special day of my life, so I posted these chapters on this day itself.

You people have supported me a lot, you people have also liked my story very much and have given a lot of love my stories , I am at this stage only because of your support , the more I thank you people, that's less.

Thank you so so much 🥰❤️

In the same way, keep giving me your support. I am really very grateful that I got friends like you in the form of readers.

Now this is the last chapter but don't cry...

And yes, read the note given above because it is very important...

now we are now 520 strong family ❤️
Thank you for this also

Ye last chapter hai to comment ki barsaat kar dena haaa....😂😂😂
_______________________________________

Galat suna tha maine ki pyar aankhon se hota hai
Mera dil to usne tab hi chura liya
Jab usne palak utha ke bhi nhi dekha tha
                                             Sameer❤️

Lakhon Adaon ki ab Zarurat hi kya hai
Lakhon Adaon ki ab Zarurat hi kya hai ?
Jab wo fida hi humari saadgi pe hai

                                           Naina ❤️

___________________________________________

Late night 3:30 am, Nainatara starts crying loadly and her crying disturbs the sleep of both Naina and Sameer. But Sameer wakes up before Naina and takes Naintara in his lap and goes outside to the balcony so that Naina can sleep comfortably.

Doctor had said that Naina would have to take complete bed rest for 2-3 weeks and Sameer did not even want Naina to have any problem or trouble now.

" Chup ho jaao Princesses dekho papa yhi hai ,khi nhi gye "Sameer didn't know how to silence a small child but still he tries ,And finally after 15 minutes Naintara falls asleep, then he makes her sleep in  crib and then he himself comes to Naina and falls asleep.