Chapter : 133

This entire chapter is on the falshback only

Sorry for delay...

Thank you for giving vote and comments on my story

If you have forgotten the story, please read the previous chapter once.
______________________________________

Mohabbat ki intehaan naa puchiye,
Iss pyar ki wajh na puchiye,
Har saans me samaye rehte ho aap,
Bas kha base ho ye jagah naa puchiye ️❤️

A

fter hearing so many good things for Swati from Sameer's mouth, Naina was unable to understand why Sameer is doing this?as Sameer didn't talk to anyon,But here he had also agreed to Swati, even though he did not even listen to Naina, Naina did not understand this one thing that How did Swati come to know all this, and why did Sameer agree with Swati? This became the biggest secret for Naina,It was now necessary for Naina to know about it, what would be the reason behind it? Naina had to know all this but she also knew that she could not ask all these things directly to Sameer because she know if she does this then he will get more angry,And She would not even know about all these, so whatever She had to do, She had to do it thoughtfully.

" I am sorry , ab aage se aesa nhi karungi pakka " she says cutely,and after listening to her, Sameer immediately agrees, Naina knew that if there is anything to be done by Sameer or to fix his mood then If she talk nice and sweet, then he immediately agrees and this time the same thing happened.

" Aap pehle promise kijiye ranisahiba ki aap kabhi Virat se baat nhi karoge ,tabhi me aapse baat karunga boliye Manzoor hai ?" Anyway, Naina knew that even if she says no, still it will be happened what Sameer would want ,and now she had to know about Swati as well, that is why she agrees with Sameer.

" Thik hai aap jaisa bologe waisa karungi ,ab thik hai ,ab to aap gussa nhi karoge naa ??" She tries to be cute in front of him and there were two reasons behind it, first's Sameer listened to her and Sameer's mood should be good, not spoiled.

" Are lekin maine kab gussa kiya aap par ?? Wo to me bas aapko bta raha tha naa ,aur wo bhi jo aapke liye acha hai,ab itna bhi naa bolu kya me ?" She knew that no one knew when his mood would change, so she tries to spin the talk and starts talking other good things to him.

15 days passed while doing the same, in these 15 days Naina had never spoken with Virat,But despite this, there used to be battles between Naina and Sameer on trivial matters, but Naina did not feel so sad about this,As much as Naina was sad about these things that Sameer used to talk to Naina because of Swati and say sorry too only because of Swati.

In all these things and in scandal, Naina had forgotten that there is a storm named Reema in their life,Who is engaged in separating them and see what the storm does now

" Aapne aese karke thik nhi kiya,agar wo reema ko pta chal gya to phir aap kya karenge iss acha aap please ye tempo wala saaman use wapas kar de " One day in the morning, there was an argument between Sameer and Naina because of the stuff, because Sameer's man made a stuffy tempo disappear.

" Aap mere kaam ke mamlo me dakhalandazi mat kiya kare ranisahiba ,me jo kar raha hu wo karne de muje aur ho sake to aap abhi jayiye
yha se " Sameer did not want Naina to have any problem due to any reason or whether Reema had any doubt on Naina because she knew so much that After knowing this, Reema will definitely come but he did not know that Reema will come super soon.

" Hello,partner kaise ho??" Hearing Reema's voice, both Naina and Sameer get a little nervous but Sameer immediately turns back and speaks normally.