Chapter : 148

1 month and 15 days later....time was passing like an express train. As time was passing, Naina felt a fear ,As the date of delivery was getting closer, she was getting more and more scared and in pain. It is obvious that carrying a baby for 9 months inside you is not a common thing and pain from above, and the fear of what will happen?How it will happen ? In all this, one thing was good with Naina that Sameer did not stay away from her even for a moment.

He used to stay with Naina every moment, when Naina ate food, he used to eat, when she slept, he used to sleep. If he is sleeping and Naina needs something, he gets up immediately and takes care of Naina like what a mother does to her child.

Although Sameer used to give courage to Naina all the time, but today he was a little tenses, he was a little more stressed. Because today he was not feeling good about Naina's condition, he felt as if Naina was trying to say something to him.He also wanted to talk to her about this, but then seeing Naina's condition, he does not ask anything.

" Sameeer mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai " Naina was resting on the bed and Sameer was sitting next to her and doing some important work on his laptop.Yes, it was a different matter that his attention was not in work. Hearing a voice of Naina, Sameer immediately puts the laptop in side. Sameer was happy to know that Naina herself wants to share her troubles with him, so he affectionately tells her.

" Kya hua ranisahiba ,boliye aap bahut pareshan lag rahi hai ,kuch hua hai kya ? Dard ho raha hai kya khi ?? " He asks in worry tone .

" Woh aapse promise chahiye " she tells him.

" Kaisa promise ??" He asks her.

" Yhi ki mere jane ke baad aap humare bachhe ko...." At first Sameer could not understand her point but when he understood it, without thinking anything, he immediately puts his lips on Naina's lips and start kissing.time stopped in a collision of senses when his lips met hers. her heart skipped a beat; Sameer could not even imagine to go away from her, even he did not have the courage to listen to this thing or else we should say that he did not want to listen.

When he realizes that kissing at such a time is not right for both Naina and the child, he immediately broke Kiss .Naina just keeps looking at him, she was not in the condition to think or speak.

" Aaj ke baad aesi baat nhi karna " He hardly speaks just one sentence and starts crying.

It is a different matter that Sameer is very strong, he knows how to handle the situation very well but when it comes to Naina,When it comes to his queen ,his ranisahiba, when it comes to being away from her, then there can hardly be a person weaker than him in this matter.Naina did not want to talk like this but she also knew that there is a problem in her pregnancy.And she doesn't know why. It seemed as if she was going to be separated from Sameer, was going to be far away, far away, forever & forever

" Aapko meri baat sunni padegi ,main jo keh rahi hu wo suniye ,aap humare aane wale bachhe ko...." Seeing Sameer crying, she was not getting courage to say anything to him but still she dares to say to him.

" Bola na nhi sunna mujhe kuch phir kyun aap ek baat kar rhai ho ,samj nhi aata aapko ??" He says crying .

" Aapko meri baat sunni padegi sameer .aapko bhi pta hai naa ki main kitni kamzor hu aur shayad ....pta nhi kyun lekin mujhe andar se aesi feeling aa rahi hai ki main shayad nhi jee paungi , agar mujhe kuch ho jata hai to aap iska jimedar humare bachhe ko nhi thehrayenge "He did not want to listen to her, yes it was different that he knew the truth that Naina might have a problem but there was no confirmation of that. There were chances and Sameer was sure that nothing would happen to Naina. In these 9 months, Sameer took care of Naina so well that He was sure that nothing would happen to Naina but he was losing confidence in himself after hearing such things of Naina.