Chapter : 146

First of all thank you so much for do vote & comments, love and support to this story...

Sorry for late update...

Enjoy reading 💕

__________________________________________

Uss chand ko bahut guroor hai ki
Uske pass noor hai
Ab use kaise samjau ki
Maire pass to kohinoor hai

Sameer ♥️

At 2:30 in the night, Sameer was sleeping very peacefully. Naina was also sleeping peacefully by hugging him.After 2 months Naina was sleeping peacefully as she had told all the truth to Sameer and now she did not have that burden on her heart which bothered her since last 2 months.

Sameer now felt that apart from taking care of Naina, he would not have any other problem and now he would be able to sleep peacefully,But where did he know that his sleep is actually going to start getting worse from now on?

"Kya ua ranisahiba aap itni raat ko ro kyun rahi ho ??" At 3 o'clock in the middle of the night, Sameer's sleep is disturbed because of Naina's crying.When he sees Naina was crying out loud and seeing that Sameer asks her in a worry tone.

" Icecream chahiye..." She says crying...

" Kyaaa??" He scream loudly,Sameer knew that there are mood swings in pregnancy but he felt that In these 2 months, he did not get to see any such mood swings of Naina, so now he will not be see to see it even further, so he was a bit shocked to see Naina crying like this.

" Aap aese itni zor se kyun chiila rahe hai maine koi aapse tajmahal thodi manga hai ,sirf icecream chahiye mujhe,agar aap icecream nhi de sakte to sidha sudha bol dijiye naa main kuch nhi kahungi " For the first time, Sameer had seen Naina in this form, although she sometimes gets angry but this time she was getting angry like a hungry lioness.

" Are maine aesa thodi naa kha ranisahiba ,achha thik hai ro mat ,main niche fridge me se lekar aata hu , konsi flavour chahiye bolo "Seeing Naina crying like this, Sameer could not bear it, so he accepts her thing and he thinks that there is no big deal in this Because ice cream is in the fridge, he just has to go downstairs and bring it, so he asks very lovingly.

" Fridge me nhi hai ,aur hai to bhi mujhe fridge wali nhi chahiye ,mujhe bahar ki khani hai " She starts insisting and Sameer starts convince her.

" Aap time to dekho 3:00 baj rahe hai ab iss time par kha bahar se lekar aaunga ,konsi shop hai jo open hogi " He tells her very lovingly but Naina does not back down from her insistence.

" Aesa boliye naa aapko mujhe icecream lakar deni hi nhi hai ,waise to bahut bolte ho ki mera itna naam hai yha aur ek icecream parlour nhi khulwa sakte aap mere liye " She says angrily and Sameer now understands that now in reality Naina's mood swings have started.

" Achha baba thik hai ,aata hu lekar aap yhi rehna " Finally Sameer agrees to Naina's point.

" Main bhi aaungi ,mujhe wha beth kar icecream khani hai " He thought that Naina will not come with him and even if Naina asks to come, he will not take her.Because he knew Naina's medical conditions and doctor asked her for bed rest and Naina knew this too but still she wanted to go out.