Chapter : 149

" kya hua doctor naina thik to hai naa ??" When the doctor comes out after 45 minutes, grandmother goes to her and asksSameer was standing restless in the hospital temple praying that nothing should happen to both his Naina and his child.When he hears grandmother's voice, he also goes to the doctor and prays to God that he should hear something good.

" congratulations Beti hue hai " Dadi was very happy to hear this news, but Sameer was not looking so happy, the reason was not that the daughter was born.Rather he was afraid that something wrong might not have happened to Naina.he wanted to know whether Naina was fine or not, whether her Ranisahib was fine or not.

" Meri biwi kaisi hai ??" He asks with a nervousness. There was only fear on his face, the fear of losing Naina.

" Mr.Maheswari , don't worry ,aapki Mrs. Bilkul thik hai ,haa abhi wo behosh hai,unko kuch time me hosh aa jayega tab aap mil lena unse " Seeing Sameer in tension,Dr. Seema tells Sameer with a smile. After hearing this news, Sameer takes a sigh of relief.

" Kya main apni beti ko dekh sakta hu ??" He asks with big smile.

" Haa kyun nhi ,thodi der aap wait kijiye phir main aapko bulati hu " she says to him .

After a while Sameer goes to meet his daughter, as soon as he goes to her, seeing his daughter, tears of happiness start pouring out of his eyes.He is unable to react and comes out after a while when Naina regains consciousness, as soon as she regains consciousness, she starts taking Sameer's name.

After seeing this, the nurse immediately goes to call Sameer outside, as soon as Sameer goes to Naina, he sees her.Tears start pouring out of his eyes like uncountable rain and on the other hand Naina's condition was also similar.

Sameer runs to Naina and starts crying with her head on her Bed, He could not believe that both his wife and daughter are with him, both are near him . Seeing Sameer crying like this, Naina also starts crying and seeing both of them crying like this, thier daughter also starts crying.

" Humari beti se mile ??" She asks crying and He just shakes his head and says yes .

" Aapne use apne pass nhi liya naa iss liye ro rahi hai " she says with Smile. And Sameer takes his daughter in his arms, kisses her on the cheek,And then lays her beside Naina

" Main kitna dar gya tha pta hai aapko ?main na promise karta hu Aaj ke baad naa aapko kabhi bhi aese dard sehan nhi karna padega , hum na main ,aap aur humari ye pyari si beti hum teenon sath me rahege aur puri life bitayenge ,aapko ab aese dard me kabhi bhi nhi rehne denge aur kabhi bhi aesa dard sehne nhi denge ,thik hai " he Says with lots of emotions.

" Wo sab to bilkul thik hai Lekin aap pehle rona to bandh kijiye phir humari beti kya sochegi ki mere papa to kitne rotlu hai "Naina did not want Sameer to guilt more about that matter, so she changes the topic and says,Because She knew there was no fault of Sameer in this.

" Main nhi, aap rotlu hai " he says her.

" Haa lekin ro to abhi aap hi rahe hai naa " she tells him.

" Haa to aap kaisi baat kar rahi thi rona to aayega hi naa " he tells her.

" Achha ye sab chhodiye naa aap ye batayiye humari beti kispe gyi hai ??" She asks with great love.

" Aap batayiye aapko kya lagta hai " sameer asks her.

" Pehle maine pucha tha " she says him.

" Haa lekin ladies first hota haina " he says her .

" Aap par gyi hai " she says sweetly .