Chapter : 144

Everyone thinks that love hurts
But love never hurts ...
If love is true...

Samaina ♥️

Grandmaa comes to the mansion from the temple, seeing the atmosphere of the house, she gets a little worried, because the atmosphere of the house was very calm,She thought Sameer must have gone to the office but she got very worries after not seeing Naina and she went upstairs to their room to see Naina.

" Aapne ye baat dadi ko batayi thi ??" Sameer and Naina were so happy in their coming happiness that Sameer forgot to ask her whether she had told this to Dadi or not?

" Nhi " she said simply

" Lekin kyun ? Matlab aap 2 mahine se kisi ko kuch bhi bataye bina , bilkul bhi apna khayal rakhe bina,akeli hi sab kaam kar rahi thi naa ??" Sameer does not like to know that Naina hid this from him,But it felt worse when he came to know that Naina was doing all the work alone for 2 months,She was also not taking care of herself properly, he not even able to imagine that how difficult these two months must have been for Naina.

" Woh main chahti thi ki ye baat jab bhi pta chale ,sabse pehle aapko hi pta chale ,main ye news sabse pehle aapko dena chahti thi , Kyunki aapka ye news pehle jaanna sabse zyada zaruri hai , aur aapka bhi utna haq hai jitna mera hai ,bas is liye maine dadi ko bhi ye baat nhi
batayi " Sameer is overjoyed to hear her, and Dadi comes to their room before he can give her any response.gram hears some of their words, but she does not understand what they were talking about, so she asks Sameer.

" Kya hua subh subh kya batein chal rahi hai ,tune phir se naina pe gussa to nhi kiya naa ? Dekh Sameer tune agar meri bachhi pe gussa kiya naa to mujse bura koi nhi hoga ,dekh lena " she warn him and listening to her naina start laughing

" Aapko kuch zyada hasi nhi aa rahi ranisahiba ?? " he says strictly

" Maine kya kiya ab ?" She speaks while controlling her laughter

" Kuch nhi ,he says her and then he continues...aur dadi aapko kya lagta hai main kya hamesha gussa karta hu inpe ??"

" Haaa to sahi to kaha ,karta hi hai tabhi to bola , acha ye chhod naa tu ye bol baat kar rahe the tum dono ?" After listening to Dadi, Sameer becomes sad at first, but then thinking about the news, his mood gets right.

" Wo dadi baat ye hai ki...." He was hesitating to tell her, he could not understand how to tell this thing because he was so happy that he could not even tell this thing.

" Are bata dena isame itna time kyun laga raha hai "Grandma couldn't understand why Sameer was feeling so hesitant because she knew Sameer, he never talks like this,Whatever Sameer speaks, he speaks without any hesitation, but today Sameer was not talking like that.

" Baat hi aesi hai dadi kaise bolu main ,naina aap bolo " Sameer still does not have the courage to speak, so he tells Naina.

" Main kaise ? nhi main nhi ,aap hi bolo " She speaks while eyes down.

" Are jise bolna hai wo bolo lekin jaldi
bolo " Neither of the two was speaking, so the grandma becomes a little irrtated and she speaks a little frustrated.

" Dadi wo hum dono , Mera matlab hai aap,mera matlab hai hum dono Mera matlab hai aap...."He was not getting words, he was not able to speak properly by explaining or telling his happiness.Grandma could not understand anything, so she was about to get angry with him again but before that Naina tells her