Chapter : 147

The next day ,Sameer takes Naina to the hospital to check-up her, Naina had agreed to go But after going there, the doctor asked to do some normal tests but Naina flatly refused.

Sameer tried hard to convince her but he did not listen to him as she was scared and Sameer knew that Naina would not agree so easily, even after persuading naina, when Naina did not agree, Sameer gave her his swear.And Naina immediately agreed and got all the tests done.

Naina had got the tests done because of Sameer but now she got angry with Sameer and was not even talking to him.After sitting in the car, Sameer tried a lot to ask her some questions but she was not giving any response.This silence of Naina could not be tolerated by Sameer, so he asks her with great love.

" Naraz hai aap mujse ??" He asks her.

" Haa too aapko mere chehre se nhi pta chal raha kya ??" Seeing her cuteness, Sameer starts laughing and seeing this, Naina says angrily.

" muje mna ne ke bazay Aap has rahe hai ??"

" Sorry , achha boliye aap kaise manogi ??" He asked her ,and waits for her reply.

"Ye bhi main hi batau ? Mujse kya puch rahe hai aap ,aapko pta hona chahiye naa ki mujhko aap kaise mna sakte hai " she says angrily

" Haa maloom to hona chahiye aur maloom bhi hai lekin wo kya haina bahut sare tarike pta hai mujhe ,lekin ab usme se konsa use karu usme confuse hu wo samj nhi aa raha " he Says in dramatically tone .

" Aap juth bolte ho aapko manana aata hi nhi hai ,main baat nhi Karungi aapse " she tells him.

" Achha thik hai phir maine to socha tha ki aaj main aapki pasand ka khana bhi banaunga aur aapke sath pura time spend karunga aur jo wo chocolate laya tha aapke liye wo bhi dunga lekin aaoko to baat nahi karni naa koi baat nhi aab jab aapko baat karni hi nhi hai to kya kar sakte hai haa ?" On hearing his words, Naina gets very excited and then asks him with great innocence.

" Aapne chocolate kab lii ?" She asks him

" Kyun ? Aapko kyun janna hai aap to mujse gussa hai naa ?" He asks with smirks

" Haa gussa hu lekin aap chocolate doge naa to main sochungi ki aapse baat karni hai yaa nhi " she says cutely .

" Nhi nhii rehne dijiye ranisahiba kamokha aapko soch na padega, aur aap kyun apne dimag pe zor dalna chahti ho ?chocolate ka kya hai wo to main kha lunga" Controlling his laughter, he speaks while teased her.

" Aap bahut bure hai " she says in annoying tone

" Achha ??? Aesa hai kyaaa ??" He speaks with a loud laugh and seeing this, Naina gets even more angry and tells him that

" Haa to koi apni biwi ko aese sad dekh haste hai kya ??"

Naina doesn't talk to Sameer for a while, Sameer tries to talk to her, she doesn't even respond. Sameer holds her hand, then removes his hand too, this is not tolerated by Sameer, so he asks her.

" Achhaa suno , sorry bolunga to aap maan jaogi ?" He asks with great love .

" Sochungi " At least he got to hear her answer, Sameer was happy thinking that then he was not bothered about what he answered

" Thik hai to aap sochte rahiye tab tak hum ghar pohch bhi jayenge ,waise bhi aaj to ghar jakar sone hi wala hu,koi aur kaam nhi hai. " he says her .

" Matlab had hai ,aapko koi fark nhi pad raha naa ? Phir main roungi to aap bologe ranisahiba ye kya, harwakt kyun roti rehti ho ?" She says angrily and then imitates him and speaks.