Chapter : 145

" There is always some madness in love
But there is also always some reason in madness."

At night 10:30 pm,Sameer comes home from office, like everyday Naina was waiting for him, Grandma was resting in her room,Seeing Sameer as if Naina's all tiredness was gone, but Sameer got a little angry seeing her but he doesn't say anything and starts going straight to the room.

" Aap kaha jaa rahe hai ? Main to yhi khadi hu " Sameer starts going to his room ignoring Naina and Naina cannot tolerate this, It is not seen from her that Sameer should ignore her, so she asks him and then starts following him.

Naina keeps asking him but Sameer doesn't give her any answer and just keeps on ignoring her.Naina could not understand why Sameer is doing all this? She couldn't understand the reason for ignoring her.

Sameer is about to lock the door of the room after entering the room only then Naina immediately comes inside the room and then she goes to bed and sits and keeps looking at Sameer.

Sameer was not giving any answer when Naina asked, so Naina thought that she will not ask anything and she will see what he wants to do and only then she will say something. That's why she sits on the bed and watches every single movement of Sameer.

"Aapko koi tension hai ??" She asks in worry tone.Sameer pulls out a bottle of wine from a place, which makes Naina a little upset. It has been many years since Sameer had stopped drinking alcohol.He wouldn't even touch the bottles without her permission. if there was ever more tension, he used to drink alcohol only after asking Naina and then Naina did not even refuse him but today he did not even try to ask her and Sameer starts taking out all the bottles gets a little more shocked to see this.

" Nhi to kyun ?"Naina thought that Sameer would ignore her words and would not answer her.But Sameer gives a normal answer as if some Naina has done some normal thing.

" To phir bottle ??" She asks with confused look

" Areee..ye ye to bas aese hi man kiya to socha chalo aaj thodi sharab pii leta hu ,waise ranisahiba aap naa tension mat lo main aaj na aapko bhi ye Pine ke liye dunga ye , infact hum dono sath main drink karenge achhhi baat hai naa ??" It had been more than 4 years of marriage, but even today every word of Sameer, every things of him used to surprise Naina, inward only.And this time too, Naina was shocked to hear his words.

" Ye aap kya bol rahe ho ? Aapko to pta haina main pregnant hu aur bachhe ke liye ye sab thik nhi hai ,aur maine to kabhi bhi drink nhi ki ,sirf ek baar wo bhi galati se kar li thi lekin uske baad to maine kabhi bhi nhi ki aur aap kya bol rahe ho ? aapko ho kya gya hai ? " She could not understand why Sameer was saying all this, why was he doing all this and after saying so much she starts crying.

" Badi jaldi yaad aa gya aapko ki aap pregnant hai , drink karogi to bachhe par asar karega lekin der raat tak jagogi to apni tabiyat pe aur bachhe pe asar nhi hoga haina ?" He says angrily

"Heee,ab isme der tak jagne ki baat kahan se aayi ? Aap meri baat ka kya matlab nikal rahe hai ?aap meri baat kabhi nhi mante haina ?" She still could not understand what Sameer was trying to say, so she starts saying something else.

" Aap manti hai ? Aapko apna Dhyan nhi rakhna haina ? Maine bola tha naa aapko ki aap dhyan rakhiye apna ,bola tha jab gya tha tab ki sirf aur sirf aaram karna hai lekin nhi meri baat ki to koi aehmayat hi nhi hai ,phir main gussa karunga to aap rone lag jaogi " After listening to Sameer, Naina finally understands that Sameer was doing all this just to make her understand one thing.Naina knew that if Sameer had wanted, he could have explained this thing to her with anger, but this time he did not do so and Naina was very happy to seeing this.