Chapter 10

"Stupid. There's no way a jounin would fall for that.", Sasuke says while continuing his brooding. I look at him with disgust. Uhh he looks so ugly.. why did past me like him anyway..

Hello again. Ugh not again.. Good grief.... 

"You don't know that!", Naruto says all while frowning at Sasuke. Naruto looks at me and grins.

"Ne Sakura chan! The jounin will fall for it right!", he says. I sigh and shrug. Sasuke scoffs. I look at him and scoff. Naruto and Sasuke look at me shocked. 

Just because Im an adult does not mean I don't get petty with rude brats. I scoff at Sasuke and tch at him. He continues to look at me confused and angry. I look at him like he was an unpleasant bug. He shudders and look away. 

Thats what I thought! You are quite petty .Shut up its not like you would know anything. This unpleasant brat has bothered me for a while. His stuck up personality sucks. 

Same with that stupid sensei of his. Speaking of that sensei Kakashi walks in. Fashionably late as usual. I think while rolling my eyes. The eraser falls on him. 

"*PLOP*" . "Haha he fell for it!",Naruto screams. Is this guy really a jounin? Sasuke thinks while looking at Kakashi in disbelief.  "First Impression! I hate you guys..", Kakashi says.

 I sigh while Naruto and Sasuke have deadpan expressions. "Meet me at the roof.", he says teleporting away.  Naruto and Sasuke began to race up the stairs. I sigh and just walk normally. Im too lazy to do anything that you have to put in effort.

I walk up the stairs casually and comfortably.  "Where were you Sakura chan! YOU took FOREVER!!", Naruto screams. I shrug and sigh. I sit next to Naruto and lay down on him. He turns completely red. 

" Ok so Im going to need you guys to introduce yourself's  one at a time.", Kakashi says. "Wait a sec before we talk tell us about you so we can see how its supposed to work.", Naruto says.  "Im Kakashi Hatake things I like and things I hate.. I don't feel like telling you that.... my dreams for the future...... never really thought about it.....as for my hobbies I have a lot...", Kakashi says with a emotionless voice.  "That was really useless ", I say shrugging. Naruto nods. 

"Ok your turn.", Kakashi says. " You with the blonde hair.. you go first."

"Believe it!Im Naruto Uzamaki! I like instant ramen in a cup! And I really like the ramen Iruka- sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. And my future dreams is to be the greatest hokage! So that the whole village will have look up to me and treat me like somebody.... somebody important!", He says grinning. What a noble dream..  " You with the pink hair!You go next", He says. I shrug. 

Good grief.  "Im to lazy to introduce myself. My name is Sakura Haruno." , I say. They all look at me surprised. I shrug. Sasuke introduce's himself. 

After his introduction I expose him. "Sasuke you really are a pervert. Your gonna have to marry 100 girls. Do you really want a Harem that bad?", I say. He turns crimson red and starts sputtering like crazy.