And that's what happened, but not because of him only because when I told them about Suhas too coming with us, some other three guys as well lifted their hands protesting they will come with us too.

So that's how our supposed "Girl's Day" changed into "Families hangout" and as for the girls, they are glaring at me as their husbands didn't leave their hands like mine is not leaving mine.

"Seriously Navya? You are whipped." Divya said, laughing who is the only one enjoying the scene along with Mom of course.

"Just wait, Divya. You will also be in our position." Di said teasing her.

Divya immediately blushed, making my eyes go wide. I looked at Divya with a grin and asked, "What are you hiding from me Divya?"

"I am not hiding from you anything. I called you to tell you this, but you didn't lift my phone." She replied.

"Ok! Tell me now." I said excitingly.

"He came to New York and begged me to forgive him. He even said he wants to marry me." She said smiling, and I shrieked in excitement.

"But what about our boss?" I asked her remembering her.

"She is going to be Ex-Boss for me too." She replied.

"I am so happy for you." I said hugging her releasing myself from Suhas.

"You will be happier because I am going to shift to Mumbai as that's where he lives." She said grinning.

"You mean you will be there after the wedding?" I asked her.

"Actually before the wedding, I mean when I leave New York, I will shift there." She replied making me surprise.

"How?" I asked her confused.

"He got me a job as a secretary in the company he is working. And I will have to join there in the next week." She replied.

"Which company?" I asked her smiling.

"Some Agasthya corporations. I am going to be secretary for Prem Agasthya." She replied.

"That is a really top company in India, but I heard that he is very rude." Suhas said frowning.

"Yeah! The last secretary ran away after bearing his bark one month back. And now he is going to return soon from his sister's wedding and his wedding too as for the gossip, so I got the appointment so easily." She said smiling.

"You will be fine." I said, assuring her.

"If your gossip is over, I just saw beautiful dresses for all of you in a shop. Let's go!" Surprisingly, this was from Wil.

"They both are made for each other." Suhas mumbled, making me cough not to laugh.

We returned from New York after enjoying a few more days with them. This time Divya returned with us.

I got to know that Divya met her parents at one time to tell them that she is going to get married, and they actually got so happy for her. Looks like they changed.

After reaching Bhopal, we both again decided to travel to Mumbai resting for one day there. Mom said she will come after settling everything and also after placing the house in some good people's hands.

The day we stayed there I decided to visit my parents along with Di and Jiju. Suhas said he will accompany me.

We rang the bell and waited for it to be opened. Mom opened the door and immediately hugged me and surprisingly Suhas too.

She pulled us inside and made us sit down, but by that time Dad walked out of his room and saw us. He reached us and hugged both of us sending us into shock again.

We four sat calmly for a few minutes until I cleared my throat saying, "I forgive you both."

"What?" they three said at a time.

"I forgive you both because if you guys didn't do it, then I would have not met my husband." I said squeezing Suhas's hand.

"We are really sorry, Navya." Dad said.

I nodded and said, "I may forgive you guys, but there won't be much contact between us except a few phone calls, which are not much different from before of course. But I just want to make sure of it."

They nodded sadly, and we both decided to leave after a few minutes. Before leaving I turned towards dad and said, "He is the best husband I can ever get and thanks for your decision on that day."

I immediately turned around and dragged Suhas with me. I looked at Suahs and saw that he is grinning, looking at me back.

I shook my head, grinning and we both reached Jiju's house. He too looked shocked while opening the door, but hugged us both like them.

We went inside the bedroom as Di can't come outside. She smiled looking at me, and I smiled back.

I placed my hand on her stomach and asked, "When is the due?"

"Next month, maybe. The doctor is not able to say anything, surely." She replied.

I nodded and sat beside Suhas who still have that grin on his face, which didn't lose from the time we left Dad's house. I looked at Jiju and saw that he is tired, so I asked, "How are you?"

"Did you forgive me, Navya?" He asked pleadingly.

"I did, Jiju!" I replied smiling.

Then Di told me how he tried to even tell me everything, but she stopped him every time. I nodded to everything she said.

They asked me about my pregnancy, and I placed my hand on the very small bump and told them how happy, I am.

After spending for some time we both got up to leave as we are getting late for our flight. Before leaving I turned towards them and said, "I really forgive you guys so just forget about everything. And we will have occasional phone calls for sure."

We both walked out after they nodded sadly and left for Mumbai. Reaching there we went inside our old room and decided to take some rest.

But what I saw made me stop in my tracks. I looked at Suhas and saw that he is scratching his neck looking at the room.

"What is this? Did some ghosts get blasted or what?" I asked him looking at the completely white room.

"Err... you see I want to model it into the room as per your taste. But I forgot to ask you what your taste is, so I asked them to leave it like that when I came to Bhopal for you, and then I forgot completely about this." He replied still scratching his neck.

I hugged him there and there itself along with a long kiss. I released him and said, "It's ok! For now, we will take a rest in the guest room, but this need to be finished before mom comes here to stay with us completely."

He nodded and both walked inside the guestroom. We both lay on the bed in each other's arms smiling.

I looked at the clock, smiling this time wishing it never goes back to anywhere. I turned to sleep, but saw that he is looking at me in confusion, and I frowned at him.

"Why do you always look at the clock? I decided to ask you so many times, but I never did." He asked confused.

"It's a long story, and I will tell you later." I replied.

He nodded, smiling and we both drifted off into amazing sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue is still there guys...

I want to show about her family and Divya in epilogue but again decided against it...

I know she shouldn't have forgave them but it s better to close a chapter and leave peacefully than to drag it right...

And this divya is also going to be the same divya who was there in one scene i mean one chapter (57) while Asha take lunch for prem to his office as he was skipping it in "Love is all i ever wanted". You see i don't want to let my Divya stay like this in splits...

So how is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...