Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Oana turned her head to look at Vlad, "Oops, so sorry to ruin your bit of fun, former Master."

"Such the clever girl," a low threatening growl issued forth from Vlad's throat. "It would be better, if you were still a fledgling, as you would be under my protection."

"Why?  I want death, I will just go to your Master and she will order you to execute me. I do believe that's checkmate Prince Vlad Drǎculea."

Vlad rumbled out a growl of irritation then began to tighten his grip on Oana's body.  Much to his chagrin, she simply became more intangible until she appeared, like a ghost, in her appearance. 

"Mic trandafir sălbatic (little wild rose), do you only play mind games?  Pretending to be shadows, ghosts and supposed figments of imagination?  Do human men desire you because you seem harmless?" Vlad was trying to put a jab in, that she was weak for only using her abilities in such a limited way.

"Only to feed from my favorite spot and so very rarely now…" Oana hummed as if she was getting bored.

Vlad now lifted her thick brown hair but didn't find his mark.  His right hand reached to grope her breasts for his mark when Oana's fist connected with his nose.  As if to add insult to injury, the vampiress cleaned the blood splatter of her knuckles with her tongue. 

•She hummed out of approval. 

"Still the same as when you were alive and you didn't even bother to dismiss your armor."

Vlad tilted his head like a wolf whose eyes caught the movement of a rabbit.  A wicked eagerness filled those inhuman eyes and seemed to make them even more vibrant, like a setting sun in the desert.

Still the same alive?  On no...much much worse.

Didn't bother to dismiss?  That was not a 'no' but a complaint.

Vlad dismissed his armour but continued to have his body around hers, should she go solid once more.  He would capture her, within his shadows, like a butterfly in a jar.  It was Oana's turn to tilt her head and smile.  Small fangs peeked from under her top lip and highlighted her plump bottom lip.  Vlad's eyes now focused on her mouth.  Such tiny fangs that were more like a kitten's then a Wolf's.

The vampiress softly scolded him,"Lup bătrân (Old wolf), you're up to something so I won't become solid for you.  You also could never be trusted."

"Not hardly fair you know me but I don't know anything about you little girl…" Vlad tipped his head so she could look directly in his eyes and not look up so much.

If women pouted then men pleaded and it was just what the First Nosferatu was doing.  His eyes beckoned her to let him touch her.  Those eyes called out for her, to share something about her past, so he might remember this girl better. 

•For now she was a blank canvas.

"Hmm, nice try Kazıklı Voyvode.  It's not my fault you don't remember me…"Oana laughed softly then turned to an inky black cloud that folded then shifted away across the room.

Vlad's eyes grew even more excited, if that were possible.  A flash of memory hit his mind.  A girl with honey brown hair with deep set green eyes.  Her name wasn't Oana though?

It was Lipa (lover of horses) that took care of his warhorse…

"Wild rose, did you have deep green emerald eyes in your human life?" he paused to give her the look that he could be trusted. 

•Oana was not convinced.

"Yes but any fool can make a lucky guess Voivode…" she purred, as all vampiresses can, to a certain extent.