For the first time, Claudia listened to what Sirius had to say about the fact that he cheated on Betty.

And, in conclusion, Sirius was drunk, confused and he felt as if he couldn't control it. And the next day it was all a blur.

It still made Claudia furious, but she was too exhausted to even care at that point.

She walked back to her dorm with a new fear. She had no idea what it would be like there - how Betty would act and how Inez would talk. How Pandora would watch and how she herself would listen.

She was terrified.

But, she had to return at some point. It was inevitable. It was her dormitory too, and Betty wasn't going to take that away from her.

Hogwarts was her version of a home - and she wasn't going to let yet another person ruin that for her.

Even if she was convinced that she hated Betty.

"Claudia," Betty said with a hopeful look in her eyes the moment the girl stepped inside the dorm, were all three girls stood.

It was clear that Betty had had one of the worst nights of her life. After Claudia had left, Inez had continued to yell at her, and then they had returned to the dorm separately and no one had said a word.

When Betty woke up the next morning, both Inez and Pandora were gone. Betty had stayed in there all day, not even so eating a meal, just waiting for Claudia.

Eventually Inez and Pandora had returned, and the yelling had begun again.

But, the moment the brunette stepped inside, it paused for just a little while.

"Betty," Claudia said simply, no expression on her face.

"I'm so sorry," the blonde girl blurted, walking towards the brunette, who immediately looked uncomfortable. "I know nothing I say is going to make you forgive me, but-"

"You're right about that," Inez laughed. "You know what? I was nice to you last night, but do you see what she looks like? She looks like a complete mess, and it's all because of you."

"Inez..." Pandora warned, considering the fact that Inez's constant yelling only made things worse, and the fact that she knew that Claudia absolutely despised it when people yelled.

"No! You're so fucking stupid Betty! And selfish, and you're a bad friend too! And you're just...you're so bloody blind! And to think I ever-"

"What do you mean I'm blind?" Betty questioned, small tears forming in her eyes from Inez's words.

"Nolan's not just a piece of shit, he fucking hurts her you idiot! They all do!"

Claudia stared at her in disbelief as Betty and Pandora both froze at the new information.

"What do you mean?" Betty asked cautiously.

"They're fucking abusing her is what they are," Inez sighed.

"Oh my god," Betty said under her breath in pure shock.

"Inez, please stop," Claudia begged as the tears rushed down her face.

Claudia hated this. She hated it when Inez yelled. She hated Inez for telling Betty and Pandora her secret. She hated her for not allowing her to do the talking.