•2•

Honey 'Baby' Banks
New York

      Waking up to the sound of chattering and the smell of weed made me confused

Waking up to the sound of chattering and the smell of weed made me confused. It hit me that only my brothers and my parents had a key to my house. I realized it had to be my brothers because I heard male voices. I got up and stretched then went to the bathroom. I showered and did my hygiene. I set a timer and then took a picture of myself.

     I walked out and downstairs seeing these niggas and they friends posted up on my good furniture

I walked out and downstairs seeing these niggas and they friends posted up on my good furniture. I seen people I knew from New York. I guess they dated the idiots my brothers befriended. "Awweee y'all came to visit little ole me?" I said smiling at them. My brothers looked at me like I was crazy. "Mmcht bitch you thought we came cause yo house stay clean and smell good asf and you stay stacked up with snacks" Ski replied mushing my head.

     "I know y'all ain't eating me and my niece food. It's pissin me and my homegirls off cause it's like if you ain't got no money for snacks of yo own what the hell you got money foe?" I said sitting down. His friends all laughed except the 'King of New York.' I got up. "Y'all hungry?" I asked. They all nodded they heads like sum lil kids.

     I walked in the kitchen and started cooking. After a while my best friends showed up and helped me cook. I set up the table and everyone came running in. I sat down and so did the others. We all ate while talking about the drug cartel.

     After eating everyone went to the backyard and smoked while talking except for Soul. I just went in the living room and laid down. Soul came in the living room and sat next to me. "Aye ma I'm sorry about the way I spoke to you yesterday. I was outta pocket for that shit. That's the way I was taught though ma. Can you forgive me?" He spoke up and I looked this man up and down.

    He looked fine as hell. I just know I'm finna slut his ass outttt. He had on a black sweater, some black ripped jeans, and some 1's.

 He had on a black sweater, some black ripped jeans, and some 1's