"Don't you like it?" A darker voice dares to ask. She recognizes the voice whispering upon the back of her neck, sending more tingles upon her body. No wonder it's two times warmer. It's because, there are two of them encaging her with their heat.

Instead of a resounding "No!", Daun helplessly breaths a low moan. She can't contain it. She ought to be slapping the hand away, yet she is liking the way it squeezes her bum. She could not understand how her body melts with the touch. She could not understand how it has somehow awakened a dormant fire within her.

Getting braver, the hand travels underneath her night dress, through her stomach and pulls her tight against the body at her back, spooning her. At the same time, Jin scoots over, as if magnetized, with his hand anchored at the back of her neck, thumbs massaging a nerve there.

Their movements make her puff a breathy whimper.

She could not move, not because of the little space, not because she is trapped against their two bodies, but because she simply doesn't want to. Her head has been mushed into nothing but their embrace and the excitement of the next thing they dare to do.

She does nothing but blush more, as she feels the sticky wetness that is soaking her underwear. A thing that has been happening whenever she is with any of her soulmates. Her stomach is constantly somersaulting and the butterflies wild and always restless. It doesn't help that the longer she stays with them, the more embarrassing she had become. Her senses are much more sensitive and her soul reacts more to them. Before, their touches are simply skin connecting to skin, now they have become electrifying, kind of overwhenlming, and she likes it.

"Tell JK darling... Tell him how you like this." Jin's voice is much deeper and much sultrier. His eyes coaxing her to answer as he frees his other arm under her head and change it with a fluffy pillow.

Jungkook in the other hand, continues on kneading the softness of her belly. It's not as flat as before as the seven of them always feeding her so much food than she could take these past few days. Neglected meals just to finish a painting is in a past. They don't let her skip them even once. Jin and Yoongi had always find time to cook delicious meals only for her. Not to mention the countless food deliveries she must chew. It was supposedly hard to fatten her up, but perhaps with the medicines she had to take and the lack of needed exercise, she had accumulated some of it.

"Kookie..." She whines in a very low voice, very much embarrassed with how he seems to enjoy the extra fat on his palm.

"I like it like this ..." Jungkook murmurs against her neck.

She knows that Jin knows too well what the other is doing on her body. It shows on how the eldest playfully smirks and on how he cups her cheeks on his palms, not allowing her to look behind her. Jin then leans forward and gently touches his lips against hers.

"Were you asking for a kiss, darling?" He breathily whispers. It's as if, their proximity has eradicated the oxygen around them. It's making it hard to breathe. His eyes bare fire, seizing hers through their flames.

Unable to speak, she gulps.

"I behaved. Can I have my kiss, now?" He inquires, referring to the promise she said in the afternoon.

As if hypnotized, she nods.

"Was that a yes?" Jin's right brow raises, wanting her to speak out the words.

She contemplates. Should she say yes? She knows very well how would her consent allow him to do anything to her. Dirty thoughts swims through her mind. Thoughts that are instilled by Hannah herself. Will she allow him? Not to mention with Jungkook with them?