He laughs.

"You heard that!" She adorably accuses.

"What? I never knew you want me to kiss you that much!" He teases.

"This is humiliating... so unfair." She covers her face with her palms. She's blushing so much as her mind treads to sexy territories.

"I know already that you like my hands..." He continues.

"Shut it." She yells but Yoongi knows very well that she is far from angry.

"No... unless you admit that you..."

Suddenly he stops as he feels her lips touching his. It was an innocent peck on the lips. It was so fast that it hardly registers in his mind.

"You are also a tease." She pouts as she hurriedly stands up and goes to another room. Her mind chanting...'I kissed him... I did it... It's embarrassing... but I like it ...."

His shoulders uncontrollably shake with how he silently laughs. He almost can't breathe. His cheeks blushing with how her inner voice adorably rejoices with her courageous kiss.

He clears his throat as he follows her.

He tries his best not to focus so much on her thought process. He doesn't want her to be creeped out of him so much, though she doesn't have any bad notions of their soul bound other than being embarrassed of some of her lewd and kinky thoughts.

He steps on the open room and sees her crouching at her bedside and gathering what appears to be sketchbooks in all sizes. He tenderly smiles as her thoughts morphs into how she missed them. Her mind is humming a note he has been accustomed for how many days now. She has been humming that even before she sleeps.

His eyes wander to the simple white bedroom. There are accents of wood around, a unified theme on the entire penthouse. A single framed painting is across her bed, above a wooded upright piano with a violin case lying above it. No doubt there is an actual violin inside it.

"Do you play?" He can't help but ask. He never imagined her having such instruments. He was only imagining her as a phenomenal artist.

Their soulmate being musically inclined excites him.

"Hmn?" She hums as he looks towards him. She watches as he gently caresses the violin case. He catches the tenderness of her gaze towards the instrument. It's difficult to determine of what's in her mind, but he is sure that she is having fond memories on the instrument.

She stands along with some of the sketch books and steps closer to him. "Do you want me to play?" She smiles.

His forehead wrinkles in confusion. He can hear hesitation in her inner rumblings but the way she voices it out is quite different. It is filled with hopefulness and fondness. He finds it difficult to reply. Her mind chanting for "No." but her eyes is wanting him to encourage her.

This soul bound is supposed to make conversation easier. He is so damn wrong.

"I would like to hear it. If you want to."

Giddy, she reaches out. "Let me." Her actions are slow. Zipping out the violin from the case is done so carefully. It's as if, she is afraid to even scratch it. She steps backward a bit as she lifts the violin to position.

She breathes long and steadies herself, then she starts to play.

His hair stands in goosebumps. She is heavenly in how expertly she plays the same tune she was humming with the stringed instrument. The violin sings in her command. She is gracefully doing so. The tune is more defined and alive compared to her gentle humming. He closes his eyes as he imagines a little Daun, happily hopping in an orchard, running towards a field of flowers. The piece is joyous yet the way she plays embodies a memory of distant past and hurt.

Through Her Eyes ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें