"You are not being unfair love." Namjoon interjected.

"You don't have to explain yourself, Daun-ah." Yoongi kindly commented.

"We understand, Darling." Jin added. "It's just that there are some people who don't know when to stop." His eyes piercing to Taehyung who pouted and whined to the eldest.

"I promise I will be better." She lifted her head with a bit of resolve.

**********

"It's good knowing kissing you won't make you mad." He lovingly whispers.

There is nothing more torturous for Hoseok than holding himself from touching and kissing their soulmate. He was a bit disappointed when he thought that he had to tip toe more with her. His love language is touch. It would be the greatest challenge for a touchy romantic man as himself to limit himself for their soulmate. He constantly thinks ways to romance her and stopping himself from doing those is a bit disheartening.

Now, as she consented, he has no qualms to advance their relationship to the next level.

He lifts his hand to tuck a hair strand away from her face.

Her nose crinkles as she moves, turning to her side facing him.

He chuckles.

He is so happy to have won the "rock, paper, scissors" that they did to determine who to sleep with Daun next. They had to do it or everyone would be squished together in their sleep. No one wants to bog down. However big the bed is, it would be difficult for seven adults plus their soulmate to fit it. It would be a total mess. Not to mention the shock she would be in as soon as she wakes up.

'How long had he been looking at her sleeping face?' He wonders.

How deep the night already is? He doesn't care. Who needs sleep? Feeling the warmth of their soulmate is much more important. Sleep? He doesn't want it.

He keeps on caressing her hair as he further observes her. Her face is partially illuminated with the bed side lamp.

He can't stop staring at her angelic face. The slight puffiness of her cheeks. The cute nose. The pouty lips a bit open for breathing. Her lush lashes accenting her adorable doe eyes. Her orbs darker with the shadows of the night...

He stills.

She is awake. Her eyes are wide and unwavering.

As if hypnotized he looks at her. She bats her lashes... Once... Twice...

"Oppa" She whispers. Her tone is so low and almost inaudible. If not of the silence of the room, he would not have heard it.

He hums.

"Oppa." She calls.

She moves her left hand and touches his chest. He bets she could feel the rapid beating of his heart.

"Hobi oppa." She mumbles as her fingers caress his lean muscles. The gentle touch sending tremors on his entire being, even with the silk cloth of his pajama.

Daun is calling him but he has the inkling that she is not talking to him. Her eyes are hazy. Her face is devoid of feelings. It seems that she's sleep talking to him.

He remembers the times in the hospital when she just opened her eyes but would never reply to their questions. She would sometimes mumble something. There was a time when they were surprised when she spoke Japanese in her sleep and pouted. Most of the time, she would just bat her eyelids and close them back. Surrendering to slumber once again.