"Darling." He whispers in his seductive voice. The endearment tickles her. She wonders how a simple word can unleash a thousand butterflies that are now flapping in her stomach.

She looks into his sincere eyes. His deep brown eyes bare more words than he can utter. In an instant, she feels his lips on hers. It is sweet but lasts only a second. The smacking sound is like an after effects that echoes in her brain, startling her. She inhales sharply, thinking of what had just happened. Was she just imagining it?

"You kissed me." She states with a faint voice, almost whispery, almost inaudible.

"I can't help it." His voice deeper and more teasing.

"It was too short." She thought out loud.

He guffaws. His shoulders heaving with mirth.

She stills, can't believe how she had grumbled it out to him. She wants to hide but realized that her wrists are still on his hands. 'Oh, please floor, swallow me!' She implores.

"Then can I kiss you?" He says as he holds the back of her head. His eyes boring to her, engulfing her, imprinting the very moment in his memory.

"You already kissed me." She gasps, whispering, a bit scandalized. Her heart alarmingly loud on her chest.

"It was just a peck darling." He leans towards her whispering. "Please..."

'Aren't they the same?' How are they differ? She wants to know. She wants to... She loves to... Wait. Didn't she want to be a proper soulmate? She has to start now.

She nods and meekly pulls him towards her, using her wrists that he is still holding.

He chuckles with her boldness and begins to lean over. Their lips touching ever so slightly, as if testing first. Then he kisses.

His lips are so warm against hers. It's moist and getting moister as they move, biting her lower lip. He's literally devouring her. She gasps. How bold she is to let him kiss her yet she doesn't know what to do? She tenses.

"Relax." She hears him say as both of them gasps for air. Her eyes widen as she feels his hands gripping her on her hips. He is pulling her to the edge of her seat. He then moves to comfortably face her. Her knees in between his. His left hand on the backrest of the chair, supporting his weight. The other is moving to cup her cheeks and down her neck, caressing her, sending shivers on her entire body.

Hunching over, he lifts her chin up and devours her lips once again. This time fiercer than the last. It's hungrier and much more passionate. She can't help but close her eyes. She feels like she is floating, her skin zapping in electrocution. Her heart exploding with molten hot lava that is flowing towards her stomach and down below. It feels so nice. She wants to reciprocates. She moans as she feels his tongue invades. It's hot, exploring the cave of her mouth.

Without thinking, her fingers move to his hips, gripping on his loose pants. Her sanity is literally on its thread. She desperately holds on him as she follows. She can't help but try to imitate what he is doing. She can taste the chocolate on his mouth. It's hot and sweet. She likes it. She can't get enough of it. Their mouths move in harmony, tasting each other, coaxing each other to a battle that she knows she has to concede defeat.

The kiss is giving her new found energy, but ironically, she is melting on his arms. However, before she could totally melt into a puddle of goo, Taehyung slowly pulls away. A string of saliva connects his lips to her swollen pair.

Both of them are breathless. He runs a thumb on her lower lip then engulfs her into a hug. His nose on the top of her head. Her arms on his hips.

"I take it back." He whispers. His breathing still erratic. His every breathe is like a soft breeze on her hair. He closes his eyes for control. "This is dangerous. You are too dangerous for me."

"Huh?" She gasps, head still melting. Her mind can't seem to focus. She is practically squished into his stomach. Body much more heated with his embrace.

"I have to practice restraint with you." He pulls away for a bit and looks at her lips. His thumb caressing its swollenness.

"Tae Tae..." She innocently tilts her head, leaning towards his hands.

"Don't look at me like that." He chuckles as he observes her.

"Huh?" She gasps as she closes her eyes, feeling his warmth. She can't help it. She is still practically in the euphoria of the kiss.

"As much as I want to kiss you again and again, I just can't. I can't hold you here much longer. We don't want you go weak with hunger." His eyes crescent. His jaws tightening, as if holding himself in. "Right Hyung?"

Her eyes widen in realization as she turns and looks towards the other door. The one connected to the bedroom. There, another one of her soulmates is standing, both arms on his short pockets, leaning against the doorframe. His eyes hooded as he looks at the pair. He is smirking evilly.

"If only we can skip lunch so I can join you." The man says teasingly.

"H-h-hobi-oppa? " She gasps.