"Smiling... it's so bright. I have this urge to squish your cheeks whenever you do that." He pouts.

She giggles. Her doe eyes much more crescent with how playful he is.

"Nooo... so bright." He dramatically says.

She awes with how dramatic Taehyung is and then laughs heartily. Her heart is much more comfortable now.

"That's more I like it." He's hunched over as he whispers on her right ear. His eyes boring through her upon her reflection. His hands firm on her arms. "I really like your laughs more than anything else."

She closes her lips into a tight line. The blush on her cheeks much more vivid as it creeps towards her neck and towards her collarbone down under the yellow dress she was provided with. She didn't know who bought it, but it was a bit thinner for winter. She can feel his warmth enveloping her. His low whisper brings goosebumps on her skin.

"Stop it." She gasps. Her palms immediately hide her face. Her heart can't take more of his teasing.

She knows how a flirt he is, but her body seems to be hyperaware on all the things they are doing. That is the reason she had pleaded Jungkook to leave her alone. She wanted to have a time to calm herself. She didn't show it, but she internally panicked when she knew that any of the men would assist her on her bath. They pointed out the doctor's orders of never leaving her alone for too long as their reason. Her heartbeat had been abnormal. Its palpitation is quite concerning. She can't understand how her body easily heats up even with their casual touch. Her senses are a hundred more active. Their scents are somehow overwhelming. Scents that she didn't know they have when they met before. How are they so fragrant even in the hospital? Were they bathing with perfume? How are they smelling so alluring that she has this strong urge to bury her nose to their chest just to fully drown with their scent. Not to mention their voices. 'How are they talking to me like that?' Her internal struggle is so real and she doesn't know what to do about it.

He hears him giggles. She feels his fingers holding her wrists, peeling her palms away from her face. Her face tilts towards him. Her eyes widen with his proximity. He is now hunched down at her side. His face so much closer to hers. His full features are in 8K and she can't see any faults on it. His scent wafting through her being. It's like summer breeze on a field of lavender. It smells so fresh and dreamy.

"Don't hide yourself. You're beautiful." He comments.

"You're flirting." She whines.

"What about it? I am your soulmate. I can finally do this without hesitation." His smile is boxy and so adorable. She can't help but stare at it.

"Soulmate..." She unknowingly mumbles. Her mind going back to the thoughts on how to be a proper soulmate. Whatever it is, as long as she is open towards them, it would be okay. For her, to be a proper soulmate is to accept that one has a soulmate...

"Yes, soulmate. I can be whoever I want to you. I will no longer hide. I will no longer restrain." He confidently says.

"No restrains?" She unknowingly repeats, still focusing on his lips but her mind is still on other thoughts. She fails to see how his brows furrow in confusion.

... with no restrains. She has to accept them as their soulmate, without restraints. She nods whilst her eyes still on his lips.

He shuts his mouth. His jaw is tensed. A pink muscle is slowly wetting his lower lips.

"No restrains." He repeats in the lowest voice she heard him utter, very much seductive.

As if magnetized she lifts her gaze towards his eyes. It's deeper brown than she had initially thought. The jolly twinkle is no longer there. Instead, it is blazing. It's flare burning her insides pushing her forward, leaning towards him. She can't help it.