We didn't even need materials anymore. I was more lying about getting stuff now. I just wanted to go explore, to be outside.

Sitting on the counter, Tommy rewrapped my bandages. My arm was perfectly fine but the movement in my left shoulder had been hindered quite a bit.

"You're sure your okay to go out?"

"Yes."

Tommy had obviously been worrying, I did feel bad for going out again but today I really needed to check on a few things.

"Remember our deal."

"Yeah yeah, I know."

I hated wearing armor, so Tommy and I made a deal that if I got hurt again I'd start wearing armor when leaving the house, but if I was careful and didn't get hurt, I wouldn't have to.

Shroud was latched onto Tommy's back, he was still asleep.

Tommy pressed a kiss to my head as he let me get off the counter.

"Be safe."

"I will."

"Love you!"

"Love you too! Bye!"

Now out of the door I walked down the prime path, heading in the direction of Snowchester.

I wanted to check up on Michael, I hadn't seen him in way too long. There was also a rumor I heard of from the crows.

One of them had given me a certain type of coin, it was much bigger than normal coins, with stripes on the outline and a weirdly boxy smile in the middle. When I asked chat what it was they freaked out, but some pointed me to where I'd been told spawn was.

I wanted to check that out as well.

~~~~

Exiting the water highway I stepped into the snow, earning a satisfying crunch as I walked.

Heading to Tubbo's house I glanced up at the attic, Michael wasn't looking through the window like normal.

I'd let myself in the house, Tubbo and Mr. Boo weren't home so I went straight up to the attic. Knocking on the old wood I waited, after getting no answer I popped the hatch open. My eyes swept over the room, landing on a piglin shaped lump in his bed. Fully hoisting myself into the room I closed the trapdoor.

The room was really cold, pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands I walked over to Michael's bed.

When I noticed his body shaking I panicked, and rightfully so. Piglins originate in the Nether, they're naturally in hot climates. Zombified or not cold isn't good for them.

Fumbling through my pockets I took out Dad's lighter, the one I'd gotten out of his old jacket.

I quickly lit the lantern by his bed, it's had burned out and was most likely the reason for the rooms dimly lit nature. The flame engined blue and brightened the room. Being considerably warm as well.

Michael opened his eyes about halfway, looking at me with tired eyes and he held his blankets to his form.

Stuffing the lighter back in my pocket I pulled my blue hoodie off of my form, leaving me in a short sleeve black t-shirt.

I gently peeled the blankets off him and helped him sit up, he was awake but he was tired and unresponsive, simply listening and nodding at me as I talked to him. Propping him up onto his pillows, I sat on his bed beside him and slipped the jacket over his thin yellow sweater, I laid his blankets back over his legs.