They both gave everyone their food and again the same thing happened with Jake.

He brushed against me while I this time moved away from him.

"Can you not please" I said when he just came closer to where I moved.

"Why not princess, you're hot. Maybe you could come home with me. I can make you feel good." He said what was supposed to sound seducive but didn't. The others were talking so they didn't see what was happening.

My eyes went wide at hearing that statement. He came closer to me and touched me.

"Stop, please. Go away." I pleaded as I started to get some flashbacks from when Pierre touched me inappropriately.

"Oh you're going to be begging like you are now later." He said coming closer.

I stood up and slapped him in the face before pushing him away.

"I said stop, you asshole. Don't touch me." I said in a harsh tone before my eyes went wide realising what I did and shock came over me.

I've never been the person that would intentionally hurt people, guilt came over me even though I know it was just self defence if you look at it in my  way.

The others stood up too, when I stood up seeing what could have happened.

Jake had a pissed look on his face now, "oh you're going to pay for that little girl"

He tried to get closer but Blake took him and punched him in the face.

"Don't.touch.my.sister.you.prick, " He said punching him after every word before stopping, pulling him up and continuing talking. "I saw how you looked at her, you're disgusting. Now I don't want to make a scene in front of her so go" he sneered pushing him towards the door.

When he left, the other man continued serving us while apologising multiple times.

When everyone had their food he left while we sat down.

"What happened" Grandpa spoke, demanding an answer.

"He was like tou-touching me and saying things how he could make me feel go-good, how I'm going to be be-begging later...I asked him to stop but he didn't s-so I slapped him and pushed him away from me" I answered scared of his tone, still in shock and letting everything sink in what just now happened.

Xavier rubbed my back while I was talking and eventually gave me a hug while I tried to get my heart rate under control again.

While talking I also saw the others getting more and more pist, but pride showed when I told them that I punched him.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean to make a scene" I apologised while sitting back in my chair.

"You didn't make a scene, I'm happy you stood up for yourself like that. Next time try to tell your brother or something so they can't even touch you. Normally we come here every week, but we've never seen him before he will be fired at the end of the night." Dad answered this time.

"Okay" I muttered under my breath.

"Let's try to make this a good night again and eat" Grandma tried to sheer us all up.

We agreed and started eating.

My food had a weird taste on it but I didn't think anything of it after all it was the first time I've eaten this pasta.

We all started talking and made the night fun again.

———

We were all done eating, now just talking.

We're probably going to end the night soon.

I started to feel nauseous so I asked Xavier for directions to the bathroom.

Xavier gave them and right when I closed my stall, I felt everything come up again.

I threw all my food back up.

When I had emptied my stomach I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and mouth.

I felt really weird and floaty.

My vision was weird and dubbel.

I decided to go back to the others, who are just 2 hallways away.

I opened the door from the bathrooms and stumbled back to my family.

While walking I suddenly got pushed against to wall while...Jake??..started kissing me harshly.

I tried to get out of his hold but he just held me tighter.

I couldn't escape.