{Chapter Nineteen}

(Y/N) (L/N)'S P.O.V

We made it to her house and we got out of the car. "Are you sure you want to do this with me ??" I nodded. "Yup. I wanna somehow get revenge. And I don't mind going onto the over side of this !!" I smiled and grabbed his hand. Pulling him to the front door. "What are you doing ??"

"Going with a easy 'omg haven't seen you in forever !!'" He chuckled. "Good idea, Doll~" you smiled and knocked on the door. It opening to reveal (ex besties name). "Who is it- (Y/N) !? What are you doing here ?!" She then looked up at Tanner. Her eyes widen. "Who this ??"

"Oh. That's Tanner. My boyfriend." I said. As he smiled and waved at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She nodded. "Well why don't you come on in." We smiled and went in. "Make yourself comfy. I'll make some coffee for us."

"Thank you." I said smiling and mumbled Bitch afterwards. Me and Tanner got onto the sofa. "Sooo." He said. Slipping a arm around me. He went close to my ear. "How are we going to do this ??" I nodded and thought for a moment. And whispered back. "Imma text you the plan from the bathroom~" I got up and went to the bathroom. And began to write my plan.

Y/N: The plannn. How about you decide ??

Tanner: Really doll ?? This is your kill. Why not you decide.

Y/N: Tanner. I think of ways to murder her in my mind. And they are too cruel to even describe.

Tanner: Then why not do it~ might as well make your dreams come true~ ;).

Y/N: TANNER !! Fine. I'll tell you....

I got off the toilet and came Back down. And sat next to Tanner. He was just smirking at me. Making me giggle. "(Ex best friends name) can we talk in the kitchen ??"

"Of course." We got up and went in. As the plan. I got to the kitchen and picked up the heaviest thing in the kitchen. That I can pick up.....a toaster. And waited for her to come in. "SURPRISE SHAWTY !!" And whacked her on the head. Making her black out. I could hear Tanner laughing from the living room.

"Wow doll. You really said that !!" I laughed as well. "I gotta do what I said I would do !!" And now it was time to stuff her in the bag I was carrying. She was like really small. I stuffed her inside. And then got out. Locking the door behind me with her keys. And threw her in the boot. "Look at you. Already getting used to the way I do things~" I just rolled my eyes. "Oh shut it. Let's just get back to your place.
And throw her in the basement. To watch her starve. And beat her up now and then."

He just chuckled and got into the car. I got into the car as well. And we drove off. Ready to start the plan.

...
I'm so so so sorry for not updating. College has been tiring 😭. Anyways. I hope you enjoy this chapter !! Sorry that it was kinda short again.

~Yona