{Chapter Seventeen}

Yawning I got up. I looked around and saw that Tanner was not in bed. I looked to the side and saw a note. "Ahh, he must have gone out." I reached over and picked it up. And read it.

"'Sorry for leaving so suddenly. As you know I am killer. And you know that I am not working with Adam. But I can't just stop doing what I do. You know what I mean. I wont be back until late afternoon. It should give you enough time to tell Luna everything. I love you. Tanner.' Huh. It's nice enough for him to give me a letter." I smiled and placed it back down. I get off the bed and hop over to the wardrobe. I picked up a plain white shirt. One of the ones he wears while 'working'. And a pair of black jeans.

I head over to the bathroom and picked up the scissors. I placed the shirt on the floor and sat on my knees. "Alright. I know this isn't my best feature. But I'll try my best." I cut the shirt to a reasonable size for my body. Which took longer then expected. It's hard to it perfect. I placed it to the side and moved the jeans in front of me. "Theres no way in hell I'm going to fit my hips in these. I guess it's time to get crafty." I carefully cut the jeans to (preferred lenght you have for skirts). Afterwards I place the leg holes on the door and cut the seams where it makes them into two leg holes and made it into one big whole.

"Phew. Finally finished. How long did that take me- HALF A BLOODY HOUR?!! I need to get ready, and eat something ." I got up and slipped. Falling on my bottom. "Oww- Jesus fucking Satan. Why must I be so bloody CLUMSY?!!!" I got up again and did not slip over. I put the clothes on and headed down Tanners stairs. I still will forever love his house. I head towards the kitchen and grab a piece of bread. I eat it quickly and head into towards the back door. I Picked up the back door keys. And unlocked the door.

I got out and locked the door behind me. I walked over to the front and found my motorbike. "I knew it. I left it." I walked over. Suddenly, my phone rang in my pocket. Groaning I pick it up and looked at the screen. It was Tanner. He had messaged me. I clicked onto the message.

Tanner: I'm sorry to suddenly message you. But is this that (ex best friend or bully name). The one that was the bitchiest to you?. (insert picture of ex best friend. Or just someone who you hated for bullying you at school.)

Y/N: Yes. She/he is. Wait. I don't recognise that house- their stupid shit keeps on appearing on my fyp. (off any social media app you use the most)

Tanner: All I know is that. This is most definitely NOT their house. It's uhh. Some girl name Rylee? (E/B/F/O/B/N) called them it.

Y/N: OHH. I remember now!! they said they'd be going to a friends house. Oh and Tanner. If you intend on killing them. Please. I beg of you. Let me help. I know it's bad. But I've been wanting to see them in pain. Oh maybe. I'll come in disguise!!

Tanner: Are you saying you want to go against your works code to see them in pain? I like this side of you. But, are you sure?

Y/N: Oh hell yeah. I'm hella sure. I gotta go. You go to your business with Rylee. I gotta talk to Luna

I put my phone back and laughed. "Bye bye innocent mind. I mean. I COULD like it??" I giggled and went over to my motorbike and put my helmet on. I hopped on and started the engine. I drove off. To my house.

~At your house~

I parked and hopped off. I got my keys and unlocked the door. I opened and door and closed the door behind me. I headed to the front room and picked up my laptop. I opened it up and logged on. I opened up WhatsApp web. And went onto Luna's contact.

Y/N ^•^: LUNAAAAAAAAAAAA

Luna >•<: Yes, hun?

Y/N ^•^: We've caught the guy that was seen at your house!!

Luna >•<: one? I was pretty sure I said there was two...

Y/N ^•^: I thought you'd say that....come over. I'm already home atm. I will tell you EVERYTHING.

Luna >•<: Alright. I'll be over. See you in a few minutes, hun.

I smiled and closed the laptop lid. I went into the kitchen and started the kettle. I heard a knock on the door and put two cups out. I rushed over and opened the door. Instead of Luna it was Tanner. My eyes widened. He looked jet lagged. "I- Tanner come in. We need to get you refreshed what happened?" He came in and closed the door afterwards. "I thought that (E/B/F/O/E/N) left but they just went in the backyard. They saw the body being dragged and called the police."

"So you had to leave before getting the body to where you normally take them?" He nodded. I sighed and pointed upstairs. "The bathroom is up the stairs and first door on the right."

"Thank you, (Y/N)." I smiled. "No problem." He went up the stairs to the bathroom and I heard another knock on the door. "I swear if this is the police." I went and opened the door. Luna was there. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi, Luna. Come in." She nodded and came in. The shower was suddenly turned on. Great timing Tanner.

Wow. Great timing Tanner-

Luna looked at the stairs then at me. "Who's having a shower upstairs?" I giggled. "Uhh. There's a lot you don't know- I bumped into a college friend. The one who've I had a crush on. And well- we talked a lot. And well-"

"WAIT- HE'S HERE?! You told me to come round!! I wouldn't have wanted to ruin your moment!!" I giggled. "It's because he literally just came round a few minutes before you. And he was tired from work. So he came here. He stupidly left his car at his house." She laughed. "I forgot his name. I'm such a terrible friend." I giggled. "His name is Tanner. Tanner Grayston."

"That's it!! But seriously. Are you two a thing now?" I nodded a slight blush appearing on my cheeks. "Yup. We are a thing now." Her smile widened. "I TOLD YOU!! I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU BACK!!" rolled my eyes. And pointed at my sofa. "Alright. Come on. I told you I'd tell you everything. Once Tanner comes down. He can you everything I said is real."

"Alright. I'm ready. This better be worth coming out of the very cozy hotel room."

....