Epilogue.

Two years Later.

Khushi was looking around the mansion for her husband who had already disappeared with their little angel.

There was not telling what that father and daughter duo were up to and today wasn't the day for their antics.

"Khushi have you found them. " Payal asked and she shook her head no.

"I haven't jiji......... There is a lot to do and that lad Gorvenors won't let me be in peace....... They have to try on their outfits for tonight and I can't even find them and his damn phone is ringing but no one is answering. " Khushi cried out in annoyance as Payal giggled.

"Aunty Khushi...... Aunty Khushi......... We found them. " A three and half years old Aditya rushed up to them panting heavily.

He held Khushi's hand and dragged her towards the kitchen as Payal followed.

They entered the kitchen to find Nani and the entire family including Aarav and Mohini and her children looking at something and she moved her gaze towards their direction and gasped gaining everyone's attention.

It was Arnav and their little princess Arohi,munching on a cake.

"Hey devi Maiya what is this? " She exclaimed in shock and Arnav and Arohi looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Khushi frown and took out tissue and wiped her baby's mouth

"Arnav explain yourself. " Khushi demanded.

"You didn't want her to touch the cake so I order this for her and she loves it. Don't you baby. " Arnav said playfully and Arohi clapped.

"I didn't want her to touch it because we were going to cut it during the party....... It's her one year birthday party and just because it's her birthday that doesn't mean she will get everything she wants...... You guys have already spoiled her and I don't want more of it. " Khushi said but Arnav totally ignored her playing with Arohi.

"Come Khushi dear...... It's just a cake and why won't we spoil her...... It's her birthday and she is the only girl in the Raizada family so will spoil her silly
" Nani said and pinched Arohi's cheeks making her giggle.

"Absolutely." Shashi said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Picture time. " Aarav yelled and they all gathered around baby Arohi and snapped pictures.

Life has been so good to them in the past years.

Khushi got pregnant and safely gave birth to Arohi the Apple of the Raizada family who is pampered by all.

Shashi fell in love with Mohini and married her a year ago and adopting her children.

Aarav was excelling in his studies and with all the love he was getting from everyone, he totally forgot about his parents as Shashi and Mohini, Arshi and Payash filled up that void.

Anjali was sentenced to fifteen years in prison for the attempted murder of Manohar and all the family cut ties with her but she realized her mistakes and is repenting.

Manohar on the other hand divorced Mami who moved out but visits the family from time to time.

They all had life going to well for them and all because they were bounded by the core values that made a family and that was by blood but by commitment, love and trust which made them willing to fight for each other.

The End.

Do check out Story of our lives on my profile.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.