Trust 2

Thanks for the votes and feedbacks for the previous chapter.
Let's get back to the main story

Terrace.

" Thank God I finally found your true colours. How cheap you are! But listen to me clearly, even if you are married to Di or not, I will never get myself involved with you such a shameless creature like you. A person who cannot value a queen like and kindest person like di, how can he value others. I am definitely going to tell Arnav about you. I think di should leave you for her own good." Khushi said in disgust shocking Shyam who thought she meant to be with him when she asked him to divorce Anjali.

Shyam tries to hold her but she yanked his hand off and took a few steps back.

"Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands." Khushi yelled at him and run away leaving Shyam behind.

Meanwhile, Arnav decides to tell the truth to his di. He recalls the love his di has for Shyam and removes his tie as it is now suffocating him.

As he was descending the stairs, he was crushed by something or say someone.

"What the!!. " Arnav exclaimed and looked down to find out it was Khushi.

As she left from the terrace crying, she saw Arnav in the middle of the stairs lost in his thought, she didn't wait to think for a moment and rushed crushing him, she came to her senses when she heard Arnav's voice.

"Am sorry Arnav. " Khushi apologized.

She decides to tell Arnav the truth but she was hesitant to revealed the truth and remembered how much Anjali looked Shyam and Arnav's constant mistrust in her.

"But would he believe me over his godlike brother in law. " Khushi thought looking at Arnav who was also looking at her

He then decided to confront Khushi and was silently praying his ears were deceiving him.

"Khushi I need to talk something important with you. Can you come with me?. "  Arnav said sternly.

Khushi though was confused with his sudden request nodded and  followed him.

================================

Shyam returns back to the marriage venue and puts on his oh so sweet innocent and convincing face and saw Anjali instructing the worker on where to play the refreshments.

Shyam moved closer and wrapped his arms around her waist and turned her to face him.

" Rani saheba.....why are you stressing yourself and stressing my dear princess as well."  Shyam questioned in a sickly sweet voice making Anjali blush.

"Shyamji where were you? I was looking everywhere for you? The ceremony is about to begin. Come let's go."  Anjali said ignoring his question

=======================================

Somewhere on a lonely road of Delhi.

Arnav stops the car and ask Khushi to come out and a confused Khushi did as she was asked

"Why Khushi?" Arnav asked in anger confusing Khushi who noticed the pain in his eyes and couldn't stand it and caressed his cheeks with her hands.

"Why what Arnavji?" She asked innocently making Arnav angry.

"I saw you on the terrace with Shyam."  Arnav revealed and Khushi's hand left his cheeks and starts panicking and looking at Arnav with wide eyes.

Seeing her silent angered Arnav and he fisted his hands making the look pale.

"I am asking you something Khushi. Answer me Dammit!!!. " He yelled and Khushi flinched at the intensity of his voice

Khushi panicked and started shivering with fear.

" Will you believe me if I tell you the truth?"  Khushi said mastering all the courage she had to speak.

"Just answer me dammit!!!"  Arnav yelled

Khushi starts to narrate the whole incident from the release of the footage, how Shyam saved her from the goons after the footage, meeting Shyam in Delhi, Shyam recommending AR, he staying as a paying guest, her forced engagement with him, she finding out the truth of him being married to the breaking of the engagement, his harassment when she was at RM and their conversation on the terrace.

Arnav was shocked and mellowed hearing his had a part to play in them meeting and his Khushi was harassed because of him.

He regreted immediately for yelling at her and he moved closer and held her by the arms.

" Then why didn't you tell anyone about it?"  Arnav asked softly

" I tried to tell di about it but her wedding chain broke, she became hysterical about it and started crying. If she couldn't stand her wedding chain breaking, how could she stand her husband whom she worships like a god cheating on her, I just couldn't stand it so I decided to keep and you were also always distrusting me and I didn't want you to think I wanted to break up you family and I was also scared about what you would do to me in your state of rage. "  Khushi cried out

Arnav even though shock and broken about what Khushi said.

He knew she wasn't lying because in his state of rage , he had done a lot of damage.

"Am sorry Khushi. Sorry I was not there when you need me the most. Sorry I had a part to play in your pain. Sorry because you couldn't trust me all because of my anger issues. Am sorry for everything."   Arnav apologuzed sincerely and he crushed a crying Khushi in his arms tightly and she reciprocated.

"Am tired Arnav. Am tired of keeping it all in me. I can't do it anymore." Khushi cried in his arms and he rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

"You now have me to share it with jaan."

Khushi jerks out from his hold  with wide eyes when she hears jaan from Arnav's mouth.

"What did you say Arnav?" She asked still in shock

"Yes Khushi. You are my jaan. Without you I cannot live. I know this is not the right time and place to say this but I love you Khushi. I've loved you since the day you fell in my arms but I ignored it and kept hurting you each and every day. I was coming to the terrace to confess about my love to you but found you and Shyam there. To tell you the truth, I was shattered. I saw history repeating before me but decided to confront you first. Can you forgive me for all the times I've hurt you?. Please. "  Arnav begged and Khushi understood as Nani had told her about the family's background

"I have already forgiven you and I also love you. " Khushi confessed making Arnav smile at him. "But we should not let history repeat itself. I think we should tell di about Shyam."

Arnav nodded and something clicked in his Harvard brain.

"We will Khushi but before that will you marry me? That to now?"

What do you think you be Khushi's reply?
Will she accept to marry Arnav or deny
Keep your comment and votes coming.