Trust 16

Outskirts of Delhi.

Shyam and Sheetal entered an empty and warehouse.

Shyam frown and stopped by the entrance making Sheetal halt in her steps.

"Where the hell are you taking me?...... If you are planning on doing something to me then better know am not the man to mess with. " Shyam yelled angrily at Sheetal who glared at him.

"An that's why we want you to be our partner. " A voice said and out of the warehouse entrance came a young man and an elderly man.

Shyam eyes widened in shock seeing the men because even though he doesn't know them personally, he had seen their pictures and they were related to Anjali and Arnav.

"Dhruv!!!!! .... Anant!!!!!. " He exclaimed in shock and looked at Sheetal. "What the hell is going on here and why am I here? " Shyam yelled out scared since he new the vicious reputation of Dhruv Malik and he smirked seeing him scared.

"I would go straight to the point......We want you to help us kidnap Arnav's wife. " Shyam looked at him shocked as Sheetal, Anant and Dhruv smirked.

"Are you crazy? " Shyam yelled out. "You want me to touch the lion's queen."

"I told you he is a coward and can't do it. " Sheetal said making Shyam fume in anger.

Anant moved closer to him and started circle walking around him.

"Come on Shyam........ Khushi is the reason Arnav let and because of that you couldn't get your hand on his wealth. " He said and Shyam looked at him shocked. "Don't be shock...... We know you didn't marry Anjali because of love because no man in their right sense will marry a weak and pathetic woman like Anjali if the didn't want something in return....... Arnav after kicking me put of Sheesh Mahal didn't stop there....... He bought out all my investors and had me blacklisted as a fraudster....... He totally ruined me and now I know his ultimate weakness......... All I want is for him to suffer and Dhruv and Sheetal wants his money and so do you....... Think about it Shyam....... You will make Arnav and the Raizadas pay for all the years of humiliation you had to endure because of some little money and you will also have your way with Khushi because we know you want and lust over her. " Anant said to Shyam and a vengeful look sprout on his face and the trio smirked knowing they hit the jackpot.

"Go ahead and say yes because after we get Khushi we will get rid of you and all blame will go to you. " Anant thought with a smirk and Shyam nodded in agreement.

"Good now let's start planning on how to get Khushi." Sheetal said.

"Wait....... How do you three know each other especially you Sheetal?...... What's your relationship with them?............ And I want the truth. " Shyam asked but they all kept quiet and it angered him. "If you won't tell me then count me out. " Shyam said and started walking away and Anant motioned Dhruv to tell him the truth.

"Wait." Shyam halted and smirked before turning with and angry expression. "Sheetal is my wife. " He revealed shocking Shyam. "We knew Arnav will surely come back and seeing how forgiving Khushi was, we thought she will force him to make up with Anjali and that way we can manipulate them into believing Aarav is Arnav's son and use him to take his properties but it backfired. " Dhruv revealed.

"I knew it. " Shyam laughed. "I knew the so called attack on Anjali at the temple where they met was planned including Sheetal crying holding Arnav's picture too we as fake......... Wait since you and Arnav are related that's why the DNA came out positive. " Shyam said looking at them in amazement. "Wow...... What a perfect plan but it backfired showing how incompetent you all are. " Shyam mocked with a smirk and Dhruv got angry and was about to match up to him but Anant pulled him back. "So we are going to do this my way......... And here is how....... We will kidnap Khushi and ask for a ransom and Arnav being a lover boy will pay anything to get Khushi back......... I will take fifty percent of everything we make and have a night or two alone with Khushi and then I will hand her back to you and you can do whatever you want with her and Arnav and I don't care because by then I would be far away with my money........ That's the only way I would help you." Shyam revealed and Dhruv was angry but Anant motioned him to agreed and they all nodded. "Okay then....... I would make preparations and Sheetal will inform you when the time comes."

"You better not double cross us. " Anant warned in a deadly tone.

"Never in my dreams. " Shyam said with a smirk.

Anant then asked Sheetal to leave with him and she kissed Dhruv making Anant frown in disgust at their shamelessness.

Sheetal then walked away with Shyam as Anant stared angrily at Dhruv who rolled his eyes at him knowing the reason why.

"I know you don't like her but I love her and she is the mother of your beloved grandson so spare her....... She has done everything to please for all these years and yet to disapprove of her. " Dhruv said angrily and Anant sighed.

"I jait don't trust her and don't ask me why but then you are right...... She is the mother of my grand son and speaking of my grandson. ...... I won't spare Arnav for touching him........ Get our men ready because we have to be prepared to blame Shyam and take the money" Anant uttered in anger.

"Relax Papa....... Arnav will pay for everything and Shyam will take the blame. " Dhruv assured his father and he nodded.

Delhi Hospital.

Payal and Khushi smiled seeing Manohar and Akash playing with baby Adi who was giggling liking his grandfather tickling him.

Manohar was broken after the revelation and so was Akash so Payal called Shashi and told him everything and it shocked him but he wasn't surprised.

Immediately Aditya arrived at the hospital with Shashi, his innocence made them forget their pain and it's was exactly what Khushi and Payal wanted.

"We are going to get you all some snacks from the cafeteria....... Jiji come with me. " Khushi said and Payal nodded and followed Khushi.

She knew something was bothering Khushi and she stopped her on their way to the cafeteria.

"Spill it out Khushi. "

"Jiji....... I don't think Mami really poisoned uncle...... Am sure Anjali is the main culprit and she is just an accomplice. " Khushi revealed and she frown seeing Payal not shocked or surprised and immediately knew she also suspected. "You also suspected her right?" Khushi asked and she nodded.

"Mami maybe greedy but she is not a killer and knowing what we know now and how manipulative she can be, I am a hundred percent sure she did it and not Mami........ It was all her idea because that woman is too dumb to plot something like that. " Payal revealed and Khushi nodded.

"We have to get Akash together with Aman and have this investigated together with Sheetal case. " Khushi said and Payal nodded and left to the cafeteria.

AR Designs.

Aman sat in this office and looked at the reports in shock.

"I must reveal this to Khushi, Payal and Akash immediately.......... It's about time me involve ASR before it gets out of hand. " Aman said and stood up, took his coat and put it on, grabbed his car keys and the files and rushed out of AR.

To be continued.

Precap: Arnav the G.O.A.T.

Sheetal is cornered.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.